Early Empirical Findings on the Consumption Function, Stylized Facts or Fiction: A Retrospective View
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Thomakos, Dimitrios D., 2008.
"Forecasting industry-level CPI and PPI inflation: Does exchange rate pass-through matter?,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 134-150.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Prasad S. Bhattacharya, 2004. "Forecasting Industry-Level CPI and PPI Inflation: Does Exchange Rate Pass-Through Matter?," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 293, Econometric Society.
- Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Thomakos, Dimitrios D., 2006. "Forecasting industry-level CPI and PPI inflation: does exchange rate pass-through matter?," Working Papers eco_2006_10, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Jang, Insong, 2001. "Forward Looking Behavior And Empirical Household Consumption Function," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers 7/2001, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE).
- Anita Ghatak, 1998. "Aggregate consumption functions for India: A cointegration analysis under structural changes, 1919-86," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 475-488.
- Yeung, Matthew C.H. & Ramasamy, Bala & Chen, Junsong & Paliwoda, Stan, 2013. "Customer satisfaction and consumer expenditure in selected European countries," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 406-416.
- Spanos, Aris, 1995. "On theory testing in econometrics : Modeling with nonexperimental data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 189-226, May.
- Eric Dubois, 1991. "Le modèle de lissage de la production par les stocks est-il valide en France ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 99(3), pages 95-111.
- Carlos Guerrero-de-Lizardi, 2015. "An Imperfect Approach for Looking at the Distribution of Financial and Non-Financial Wealth in Mexico 1984-2012," Remef - The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance, Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas. Remef, September.
- Stanley, T. D., 2000. "An empirical critique of the Lucas critique," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 91-107.
- Spanos, Aris, 1989. "On Rereading Haavelmo: A Retrospective View of Econometric Modeling," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 405-429, December.
- Packey Daniel J & Nusair Salah, 2009. "Kuwaiti Consumption in the Presence of Dramatic Economic Events: 1973-2003," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 5(2), pages 1-20, September.
- Spanos, Aris & McGuirk, Anya, 2002. "The problem of near-multicollinearity revisited: erratic vs systematic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 365-393, June.
- Carlos Guerrero de Lizardi, 2015. "An Imperfect Approach for Looking at the Distribution of Financial and Non-Financial Wealth in Mexico 1984-2012," Remef - Revista Mexicana de Economía y Finanzas Nueva Época REMEF (The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance), Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas, IMEF, vol. 10(2), pages 145-158, Julio-Dic.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:41:y:1989:i:1:p:150-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.