Some identification and estimation results for regression models with stochastically varying coefficients
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pagan, Adrian, 1980. "Some identification and estimation results for regression models with stochastically varying coefficients," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 341-363, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McNelis, Paul D. & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1991. "Volatility reversal from interest rates to the real exchange rate : financial liberalization in Chile, 1975-82," Policy Research Working Paper Series 697, The World Bank.
- Carlo Grillenzoni, 1997. "Optimized adaptive prediction," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 6(1), pages 37-58, April.
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004.
"Random Coefficient Panel Data Models,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1233, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H., 2004. "‘Random Coefficient Panel Data Models’," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0434, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hsiao, Cheng & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 1236, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cheng Hsiao & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2004. "Random Coefficient Panel Data Models," IEPR Working Papers 04.2, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).
- Phoebe Koundouri & Nikolaos Kourogenis & Nikitas Pittis & Panagiotis Samartzis, 2016.
"Factor Models of Stock Returns: GARCH Errors versus Time‐Varying Betas,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 35(5), pages 445-461, August.
- Phoebe Koundouri & Nikolaos Kourogenis & Nikitas Pittis & Panagiotis Samartzis, 2014. "Factor Models of Stock Returns: GARCH Errors versus Time - Varying Betas," DEOS Working Papers 1409, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Tommaso Proietti & Alessandra Luati, 2013.
"Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Macroeconomics, chapter 15, pages 334-362
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luati, Alessandra & Proietti, Tommaso, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," Working Papers 2012_02, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Tommaso, Proietti & Alessandra, Luati, 2012. "Maximum likelihood estimation of time series models: the Kalman filter and beyond," MPRA Paper 39600, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Ang & Jean Boivin & Sen Dong & Rudy Loo-Kung, 2011. "Monetary Policy Shifts and the Term Structure," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 78(2), pages 429-457.
- Lin, W.L. & Engle, R.F. & Ito, T., 1991.
"Do Bulls and Bears Move Across Borders? International Transmission of Stock Returns and Volatility as the World Turns,"
9121, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wen-Ling Lin & Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito, 1992. "Do Bulls and Bears Move Acoross Borders: International Transimission of Stock Returns and Volatility as the World Turns," Discussion Paper Series a253, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wen-Ling Lin & Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito, 1991. "Do Bulls and Bears Move Across Borders? International Transmission of Stock Returns and Volatility as the World Turns," NBER Working Papers 3911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Solimano, Andres, 1989. "How private investment reacts to changing macroeconomic conditions : the case of Chile in the 1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 212, The World Bank.
- Enrique Sentana & Giorgio Calzolari & Gabriele Fiorentini, 2004. "Indirect Estimation Of Conditionally Heteroskedastic Factor Models," Working Papers wp2004_0409, CEMFI.
- Lin, Chien-Fu Jeff & Terasvirta, Timo, 1999.
"Testing parameter constancy in linear models against stochastic stationary parameters,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 193-213, June.
- T. Teräsvirta & C. Lin, 1995. "Testing Parameter Constancy In Linear Models Against Stochastic Stationary Parameters," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1995,28, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Lin, Chien-Fu & Teräsvirta, Timo, 1995. "Testing Parameter Constancy in Linear Models against Stochastic Stationary Parameters," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 54, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Thomas Url, 1997. "The Costs of the Pact on Stability and Growth," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 70(6), pages 373-383, June.
- Dacheng Liu & Tao Lu & Xu-Feng Niu & Hulin Wu, 2011. "Mixed-Effects State-Space Models for Analysis of Longitudinal Dynamic Systems," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 476-485, June.
- Carlo Grillenzoni, 2000. "Time-Varying Parameters Prediction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 52(1), pages 108-122, March.
- Gruen, David & Pagan, Adrian & Thompson, Christopher, 1999. "The Phillips curve in Australia," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 223-258, October.
- Guðmundur Guðmundsson, 1998. "A model of inflation with variable time lags," Economics wp02, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Timothy Neal, 2018. "Multidimensional Parameter Heterogeneity in Panel Data Models," Discussion Papers 2016-15A, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Giuseppe Storti & Cosimo Vitale, 2003. "Likelihood inference in BL-GARCH models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 387-400, September.
- Anil K. Bera & Philip Garcia & Jae-Sun Roh, 1997. "Estimation of Time-Varying Hedge Ratios for Corn and Soybeans: BGARCH and Random Coefficient Approaches," Finance 9712007, EconWPA.
- G. Everaert, 2007. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships between Observed Integrated Variables by Unobserved Component Methods," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/452, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Tucci, Marco P., 1995. "Time-varying parameters: a critical introduction," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 237-260, June.
- Camiel de Koning & Stefan Straetmans, 1997. "Variation in the Slope Coefficient of the Fama Regression for Testing Uncovered Interest Rate Parity: Evidence from Fixed and Time-varying Coefficient Approaches," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-014/2, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.