Early Progress in Estimating Quantitative Economic Relationships in America
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emeric Lendjel, 1998. "L'origine statistique du diagramme du cobweb," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00268370, HAL.
- Gordon, Daniel V. & Kerr, William A., 1997.
"Was the Babson Prize deserved? An enquiry into an early forecasting model,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 417-433, July.
- Gordon, D.V. & Kerr, W.A., 1994. "Was the Babson Prize Deserved? An Equiry into an Early Forecating Model," Papers 9404, Calgary - Department of Economics.
- Spanos, Aris, 1990. "The simultaneous-equations model revisited : Statistical adequacy and identification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1-2), pages 87-105.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1993. "Die Dienstleistungsnachfrage als Determinante des wirtschaftlichen Strukturwandels," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 763, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Marcel Boumans & Ariane Dupont-Kieffer, 2011. "A History of the Histories of Econometrics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 43(5), pages 5-31, Supplemen.
- Gundlach, Erich, 1990. "Ausgaben- und Preiselastizitäten der Dienstleistungsnachfrage: Zeitreihen- und Querschnittsergebnisse für die Bundesrepublik Deutschland," Kiel Working Papers 430, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- James H. Stock & Francesco Trebbi, 2003. "Retrospectives: Who Invented Instrumental Variable Regression?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 177-194, Summer.
- Spanos, Aris, 1989. "On Rereading Haavelmo: A Retrospective View of Econometric Modeling," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 405-429, December.
- Emeric Lendjel, 1998. "L'origine statistique du diagramme du cobweb," Working Papers halshs-00268370, HAL.
- Jean-Sébastien Lenfant, 2006. "Complementarity and Demand Theory: From the 1920s to the 1940s," Post-Print hal-01771852, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:75:y:1985:i:6:p:39-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.