Business Groups and the Big Push: Meiji Japan's Mass Privatization and Subsequent Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langlois, Richard N., 2013. "Business groups and the natural state," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 14-26.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2009.
"Never Waste a Good Crisis: An Historical Perspective on Comparative Corporate Governance,"
Annual Review of Financial Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 145-179, November.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2009. "Never Waste a Good Crisis: An Historical Perspective on Comparative Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 15042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morck, Randall & Deniz Yavuz, M. & Yeung, Bernard, 2011.
"Banking system control, capital allocation, and economy performance,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 264-283, May.
- Randall Morck & M. Deniz Yavuz & Bernard Yeung, 2009. "Banking System Control, Capital Allocation, and Economy Performance," NBER Working Papers 15575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph Fan & Randall Morck, 2012. "Capitalizing China," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number morc10-1, April.
- Cristopher Spencer & Paul Temple, 2013. "Standards, Learning and Growth in Britain 1901-2009," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0613, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- John P. Tang, 2011.
"Technological leadership and late development: evidence from Meiji Japan, 1868–1912,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 64, pages 99-116, February.
- John P. Tang, 2011. "Technological leadership and late development: evidence from Meiji Japan, 1868–1912," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 64(s1), pages 99-116, February.
- John Tang, 2007. "Technological Leadership and Late Development: Evidence from Meiji Japan, 1868-1912," Working Papers 07-32r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau, revised May 2010.
- repec:eee:jjieco:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:32-54 is not listed on IDEAS
- Julian FRANKS & Colin MAYER & MIYAJIMA Hideaki, 2009. "Equity Markets and Institutions: The case of Japan," Discussion papers 09039, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Randall Morck & Gloria Y. Tian, 2015. "Business Groups in Canada: Their Rise and Fall, and Rise and Fall Again," NBER Working Papers 21707, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:1:p:81-103 is not listed on IDEAS
- Del Hierro, Patricia & Alarco Tosoni, Germán, 2010. "Growth and concentration among the leading business groups in Mexico," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Johan Eklund & Johanna Palmberg & Daniel Wiberg, 2013. "Inherited corporate control and returns on investment," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 419-431, August.
- Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2017. "East Asian Financial and Economic Development," Working Papers id:12112, eSocialSciences.
- Glaser, Darrell J. & Rahman, Ahmed S., 2016.
"Ex Tridenti Mercatus? Sea-power and maritime trade in the age of globalization,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 95-111.
- Glaser, Darrell & Rahman, Ahmed, 2015. "Ex Tridenti Mercatus? Sea-power and Maritime Trade in the Age of Globalization," MPRA Paper 68357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morck Randall K & Yeung Bernard, 2010. "Corporatism and the Ghost of the Third Way," Capitalism and Society, De Gruyter, vol. 5(3), pages 1-61, December.
- Khanna, Tarun & Thomas, Catherine, 2009. "Synchronicity and firm interlocks in an emerging market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 182-204, May.
- Randall Morck, 2009. "The Riddle of the Great Pyramids," NBER Working Papers 14858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Claessens, Stijn & Yurtoglu, B. Burcin, 2013. "Corporate governance in emerging markets: A survey," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 1-33.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:38:y:2017:i:5:p:1082-1100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vikas Mehrotra & Randall Morck, 2017. "Governance and Stakeholders," NBER Working Papers 23460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masao Nakamura, 2015. "Economic Development and Business Groups in Asia: Japan’s Experience and Implications," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(1), pages 81-103, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:entsoc:v:8:y:2007:i:03:p:543-601_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_ESO .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.