Impacto de los sindicatos en Colombia: ¿mayores salarios y más desigualdad?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card, 1992. "The Effect of Unions on the Distribution of Wages: Redistribution or Relabelling?," NBER Working Papers 4195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Bryson, 2002.
"The Union Membership Wage Premium: An Analysis Using Propensity Score Matching,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0530, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bryson, Alex, 2002. "The union membership wage premium: an analysis using propensity score matching," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 4953, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Gregory, Robert G. & Borland, Jeff, 1999. "Recent developments in public sector labor markets," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 53, pages 3573-3630 Elsevier.
- Adriana Cassoni & Gaston J. Labadie & Gabriela Fachola, 2002.
"The Economic Effects of Unions in Latin America: Their Impact on Wages and the Economic Performance of Firms in Uruguay,"
Research Department Publications
3159, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Adriana Cassoni & Gastón J. Labadie & Gabriela Fachola, 2002. "The Economic Effects of Unions in Latin America: Their Impact on Wages and the Economic Performance of Firms in Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3283, Inter-American Development Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcela Eslava & Marcela Melendez, 2009.
"Politics, Policies and the Dynamics of Aggregate Productivity in Colombia,"
Research Department Publications
4633, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marcela Eslava & Marcela Meléndez Arjona, 2009. "Politics, Policies and the Dynamics of Aggregate Productivity in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1116, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
Keywordssindicatos; diferenciales salariales; desigualdad; distribucióndel ingreso; evaluación de impacto; Colombia;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000090:004561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Universidad De Los Andes-Cede). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.