Bestimmung des Regulierungsbedarfs aus ökonomischer Sicht: Angemessenheit und Folgen einer funktionalen oder strukturellen Trennung von Swisscom
The study analyzes the regulatory need of a functional or structural separation of the Swiss incumbent Swisscom.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2008. "Market Opening, Downstream Access, and Competition in the Market for Mail," Working Papers 0011, Swiss Economics.
- Knieps, Günter, 2002. "Does the system of letter conveyance constitute a bottleneck resource?," Discussion Papers 88, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2006.
"Economies of scale and scope in local public transportation,"
CEPE Working paper series
06-48, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2007. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Local Public Transportation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 41(3), pages 345-361, September.
- Wu, X.Y. & Huang, G.H. & Liu, L. & Li, J.B., 2006. "An interval nonlinear program for the planning of waste management systems with economies-of-scale effects--A case study for the region of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 349-372, June.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2007. "Pricing in competitive two-sided mail markets," Working Papers 0007, Swiss Economics, revised Jul 2007.
- Wright Julian, 2004. "One-sided Logic in Two-sided Markets," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Joan Calzada & Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2009. "Universal Service Auctions in Liberalized Postal Markets," Working Papers 0014, Swiss Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Gasmi, F. & Laffont, J. J. & Sharkey, W. W., 2000.
"Competition, universal service and telecommunications policy in developing countries,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 221-248, September.
- Gasmi, Farid & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Sharkey, William, 1999. "Competition, Universal Service and Telecommunications Policy in Developing Countries," IDEI Working Papers 92, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, June.
- Cave, Martin, 2006. "Six Degrees of Separation : Operational Separation as a Remedy in European Telecommunications Regulation," MPRA Paper 3572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Newbery, 2004. "Privatising Network Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1132, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jensen, Arne & Stelling, Petra, 2007. "Economic impacts of Swedish railway deregulation: A longitudinal study," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 516-534, September.
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 1991. "The Measurement of Vertical Economies and the Efficient Structure of the Electric Utility Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 483-502, September.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Urs Trinkner, 2006. "Economies of scale, density and scope in Swiss Post’s Mail Delivery," Working Papers 0005, Swiss Economics, revised Jul 2006.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:studse:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.