Bestimmung des Regulierungsbedarfs aus ökonomischer Sicht: Angemessenheit und Folgen einer funktionalen oder strukturellen Trennung von Swisscom
The study analyzes the regulatory need of a functional or structural separation of the Swiss incumbent Swisscom.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Newbery, 2004. "Privatising Network Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1132, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2008.
"Pricing in Competitive Two-Sided Mail Markets,"
in: Competition and Regulation in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 10
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2006.
"Economies of scale and scope in local public transportation,"
CEPE Working paper series
06-48, CEPE Center for Energy Policy and Economics, ETH Zurich.
- Mehdi Farsi & Aurelio Fetz & Massimo Filippini, 2007. "Economies of Scale and Scope in Local Public Transportation," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, London School of Economics and University of Bath, vol. 41(3), pages 345-361, September.
- Gasmi, Farid & Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Sharkey, William, 1999.
"Competition, Universal Service and Telecommunications Policy in Developing Countries,"
IDEI Working Papers
92, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gasmi, F. & Laffont, J. J. & Sharkey, W. W., 2000. "Competition, universal service and telecommunications policy in developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 221-248, September.
- Mark Armstrong & Simon Cowan & John Vickers, 1994. "Regulatory Reform: Economic Analysis and British Experience," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262510790, June.
- Cave, Martin, 2006. "Six Degrees of Separation : Operational Separation as a Remedy in European Telecommunications Regulation," MPRA Paper 3572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Urs Trinkner, 2006. "Economies of scale, density and scope in Swiss Post’s Mail Delivery," Working Papers 0005, Swiss Economics, revised Jul 2006.
- Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2008. "Market Opening, Downstream Access, and Competition in the Market for Mail," Working Papers 0011, Swiss Economics.
- Knieps, Günter, 2002. "Does the system of letter conveyance constitute a bottleneck resource?," Discussion Papers 88, University of Freiburg, Institute for Transport Economics and Regional Policy.
- Wright Julian, 2004. "One-sided Logic in Two-sided Markets," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Joan Calzada & Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2010.
"Universal service auctions in liberalized postal markets,"
in: Heightening Competition in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 17
- Joan Calzada & Christian Jaag & Urs Trinkner, 2009. "Universal Service Auctions in Liberalized Postal Markets," Working Papers 0014, Swiss Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W, 1991. "The Measurement of Vertical Economies and the Efficient Structure of the Electric Utility Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5), pages 483-502, September.
- Jensen, Arne & Stelling, Petra, 2007. "Economic impacts of Swedish railway deregulation: A longitudinal study," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 516-534, September.
- Wu, X.Y. & Huang, G.H. & Liu, L. & Li, J.B., 2006. "An interval nonlinear program for the planning of waste management systems with economies-of-scale effects--A case study for the region of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 171(2), pages 349-372, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:studse:0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.