Economies of scale, density and scope in Swiss Post’s Mail Delivery
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthias Finger & Christian Jaag & Markus Lang & Martin Lutzenberger & Urs Trinkner, 2009. "Bestimmung des Regulierungsbedarfs aus ökonomischer Sicht: Angemessenheit und Folgen einer funktionalen oder strukturellen Trennung von Swisscom," Studies and Reports, Swiss Economics, pages 1-92, February.
- Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2010. "Economies of scale and scope and opening hours in post offices and agencies," Chapters,in: Heightening Competition in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2009.
"Calculating the Cost of the Universal Service Obligation: The Need for a Global Approach,"
Chapters,in: Progress in the Competitive Agenda in the Postal and Delivery Sector, chapter 8
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Christian Jaag & Martin Koller & Urs Trinkner, 2008. "Calculating the Cost of the Universal Service Obligation: The Need for a Global Approach," Working Papers 0010, Swiss Economics, revised Jul 2008.
- Jaag, Christian, 2014.
"Postal-sector policy: From monopoly to regulated competition and beyond,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 266-277.
- Christian Jaag, 2014. "Postal-Sector Policy: From Monopoly to Regulated Competition and Beyond," Working Papers 0045, Swiss Economics.
- Toufic M. El Masri, 2013. "Are New German Postal Providers Successful? Empirical Evidence Based on Unique Survey Data," Working Paper Series in Economics 285, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Helmut M. Dietl & Urs Trinkner, 2008. "Developing Universal Postal Services in Latin America – an Economic Perspective," Working Papers 0012, Swiss Economics, revised Nov 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomies of scale; economies of scope; economies of density;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L87 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Postal and Delivery Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chc:wpaper:0005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Jaag). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/swecoch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.