Traspaso de Tipo de Cambio a Precios: Una Aproximación Microeconómica
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hodrick, Robert J & Prescott, Edward C, 1997.
"Postwar U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 1-16, February.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Edward Prescott, 1981. "Post-War U.S. Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 451, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jonathan McCarthy, 2007.
"Pass-Through of Exchange Rates and Import Prices to Domestic Inflation in Some Industrialized Economies,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 511-537, Fall.
- J. McCarthy, 1999. "Pass-through of exchange rates and import prices to domestic inflation in some industrialised economies," BIS Working Papers 79, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jonathan McCarthy, 2000. "Pass-through of exchange rates and import prices to domestic inflation in some industrialized economies," Staff Reports 111, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chiara Peroni, 2012. "Testing linearity in term structures," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(8), pages 651-666, April.
- Michael Pedersen, 2016. "Propagation of inflationary shocks in Chile," Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 19(3), pages 004-025, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ozkan, Ibrahim & Erden, Lutfi, 2015. "Time-varying nature and macroeconomic determinants of exchange rate pass-through," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 56-66.
- Chen, Chuanglian & Yao, Shujie & Ou, Jinghua, 2017. "Exchange rate dynamics in a Taylor rule framework," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 158-173.
- Jimborean, Ramona, 2013.
"The exchange rate pass-through in the new EU member states,"
Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 302-329.
- Jimborean, R., 2011. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the New EU Member States," Working papers 341, Banque de France.
- Gregor Bäurle & Daniel Kaufmann, 2014. "Exchange rate and price dynamics in a small open economy - the role of the zero lower bound and monetary policy regimes," Working Papers 2014-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Lubos Hanus & Lukas Vacha, 2015.
"Business cycle synchronization of the Visegrad Four and the European Union,"
Working Papers IES
2015/19, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2015.
- Hanus, Lubos & Vacha, Lukas, 2015. "Business cycle synchronization of the Visegrad Four and the European Union," FinMaP-Working Papers 42, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Kožić, Ivan & Sever, Ivan, 2014. "Measuring business cycles: Empirical Mode Decomposition of economic time series," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(3), pages 287-290.
- Aron, Janine & Farrell, Greg & Muellbauer, John & Sinclair, Peter, 2010. "Exchange Rate Pass-through and Monetary Policy in South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 8153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Hakura, Dalia S., 2015.
"The exchange rate pass-through to import and export prices: The role of nominal rigidities and currency choice,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 1-25.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Dalia S Hakura, 2012. "The Exchange Rate Pass -Through to Import and Export Prices; The Role of Nominal Rigidities and Currency Choice," IMF Working Papers 2012/226, International Monetary Fund.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Dalia S. Hakura, 2014. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Import and Export Prices: The Role of Nominal Rigidities and Currency Choice," Carleton Economic Papers 14-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Phillips, 2010. "Two New Zealand pioneer econometricians," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(1), pages 1-26.
- Perron, Pierre & Wada, Tatsuma, 2016.
"Measuring business cycles with structural breaks and outliers: Applications to international data,"
Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 281-303.
- Tatsuma Wada & Pierre Perron, 2014. "Measuring Business Cycles with Structural Breaks and Outliers: Applications to International Data," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2014-004, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Pierre Perron & Tatsuma Wada, 2015. "Measuring Business Cycles with Structural Breaks and Outliers: Applications to International Data," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-016, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Matsumura, Marco & Moreira, Ajax & Vicente, José, 2011. "Forecasting the yield curve with linear factor models," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 237-243.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018.
"Business cycles and start-ups across industries: An empirical analysis of German regions,"
Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 742-761.
- Alexander Konon & Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos, 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-Ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1732, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Konon, Alexander & Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2018. "Business Cycles and Start-ups across Industries: An Empirical Analysis of German Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 11501, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vitek, Francis, 2006. "Measuring the Stance of Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Approach," MPRA Paper 802, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herwartz, H. & Xu, F., 2010.
"A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 37-54, February.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Xu, Fang, 2007. "A functional coefficient model view of the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle," Economics Working Papers 2007-14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Suzan Hol, 2006. "The influence of the business cycle on bankruptcy probability," Discussion Papers 466, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Ning, Cathy & Wirjanto, Tony S., 2009.
"Extreme return-volume dependence in East-Asian stock markets: A copula approach,"
Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 202-209, December.
- Cathy Ning & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2008. "Extreme Return-Volume Dependence in East-Asian Stock Markets: A Copula Approach," Working Papers 08009, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Hyeongwoo Kim & Ying Lin, 2018.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Consumer Prices and the Role of Energy Prices,"
Auburn Economics Working Paper Series
auwp2018-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Lin, Ying, 2018. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Consumer Prices and the Role of Energy Prices," MPRA Paper 89345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joël Cariolle & Michaël Goujon, 2015.
"Measuring Macroeconomic Instability: A Critical Survey Illustrated With Exports Series,"
Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Joel Cariolle & Michaël Goujon, 2015. "Measuring macroeconomic instability: a critical survey illustrated with exports series," Post-Print halshs-01273229, HAL.
- Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Thomakos, Dimitrios D., 2008.
"Forecasting industry-level CPI and PPI inflation: Does exchange rate pass-through matter?,"
International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 134-150.
- Dimitrios D. Thomakos & Prasad S. Bhattacharya, 2004. "Forecasting Industry-Level CPI and PPI Inflation: Does Exchange Rate Pass-Through Matter?," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 293, Econometric Society.
- Bhattacharya, Prasad S. & Thomakos, Dimitrios D., 2006. "Forecasting industry-level CPI and PPI inflation: does exchange rate pass-through matter?," Working Papers eco_2006_10, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Basdevant & Nils Björksten & Özer Karagedikli, 2004. "Estimating a time varying neutral real interest rate for New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP 2004/01, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchni:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:105-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.