Zinserhöhung der EZB: Wie groß ist die Inflationsgefahr?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dieppe, Alistair & Ortega, Eva & D'Agostino, Antonello & Karlsson, Tohmas & Benkovskis, Konstantins & Caivano, Michele & Hurtado, Samuel & Várnai, Tímea, 2011. "Assessing the sensitivity of inflation to economic activity," Working Paper Series 1357, European Central Bank.
- Michael Ehrmann & Sylvester Eijffinger & Marcel Fratzscher, 2012.
"The Role of Central Bank Transparency for Guiding Private Sector Forecasts,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(3), pages 1018-1052, September.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2009. "The role of central bank transparency for guiding private sector forecasts," CEPR Discussion Papers 7585, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Eijffinger, Sylvester & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2010. "The role of central bank transparency for guiding private sector forecasts," Working Paper Series 1146, European Central Bank.
- Hauck, Achim & Neyer, Ulrike, 2010. "The euro area interbank market and the liquidity management of the eurosystem in the financial crisis," DICE Discussion Papers 09, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Anna Lipínska & Stephen Millard, 2012.
"Tailwinds and Headwinds: How Does Growth in the BRICs Affect Inflation in the G-7?,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 8(1), pages 227-266, March.
- Lipinska, Anna & Millard, Stephen, 2011. "Tailwinds and headwinds: how does growth in the BRICs affect inflation in the G7?," Bank of England working papers 420, Bank of England.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2008.
"Inflation expectations of experts and ECB communication,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 93-108, March.
- Ullrich, Katrin, 2007. "Inflation Expectations of Experts and ECB Communication," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-054, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael J. Lamla & Thomas Maag, 2012.
"The Role of Media for Inflation Forecast Disagreement of Households and Professional Forecasters,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(7), pages 1325-1350, October.
- Thomas Maag & Michael J. Lamla, 2009. "The role of media for inflation forecast disagreement of households and professional forecasters," KOF Working papers 09-223, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen, 2007.
"The Importance of Being Vigilant: Has ECB Communication Influenced Euro Area Inflation Expectations?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2134, CESifo Group Munich.
- David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2007. "The Importance of Being Vigilant: Has ECB Communication Influenced Euro Area Inflation Expectations?," DNB Working Papers 148, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011.
"Target-Kredite, Leistungsbilanzsalden und Kapitalverkehr: Der Rettungsschirm der EZB,"
ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64, pages 01-29, June.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011. "Target-Kredite, Leistungsbilanzsalden und Kapitalverkehr: Der Rettungsschirm der EZB," ifo Working Paper Series 105, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Carl E. Walsh, 2010. "Monetary Theory and Policy, Third Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262013770, January.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
- Diego Moccero & Shingo Watanabe & Boris Cournède, 2011. "What Drives Inflation in the Major OECD Economies?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 854, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sinelnikova-Muryleva, Elena (Синельникова-Мурылева, Елена), 2017.
"Analysis of Transmission Mechanisms of Monetary Policy of the Bank of Russia in Conditions of Transition to Inflation Targeting
[Анализ Трансмиссионных Механизмов Денежно-Кредитной Политики Банка Р," Working Papers 041703, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
KeywordsPreisniveaustabilität; Geldpolitik; Zins; Zinspolitik; Inflation; Zentralbank; Europäische Wirtschafts- und Währungsunion;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:64:y:2011:i:14:p:03-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.