Central Bank Communication and the Perception of Monetary Policy by Financial Market Experts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Schmidt, Sandra & Nautz, Dieter, 2010. "Central bank communication and the perception of monetary policy by financial market experts," Discussion Papers 2010/29, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lang, Gunnar, 2012. "Lessons of the financial crisis for the attractiveness of European financial centers," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:lrc:lareco:v:5:y:2017:i:5:p:12-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lars winkelmann & Markus Bibinger & Tobias Linzert, 2013. "ECB monetary policy surprises: identification through cojumps in interest rates," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-038, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dieter Nautz & Aleksei Netsunajev & Till Strohsal, 2016. "Aggregate Employment, Job Polarization and Inequalities: A Transatlantic Perspective," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-015, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Nautz, Dieter & Pagenhardt, Laura & Strohsal, Till, 2017.
"The (de-)anchoring of inflation expectations: New evidence from the euro area,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 103-115.
- Laura Pagenhardt & Dieter Nautz & Till Strohsal & Strohsal, 2015. "The (De-)Anchoring of Inflation Expectations: New Evidence from the Euro Area," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-044, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lars Winkelmann & Markus Bibinger & Tobias Linzert, 2016. "ECB Monetary Policy Surprises: Identification Through Cojumps in Interest Rates," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(4), pages 613-629, June.
- Winkelmann, Lars & Bibinger, Markus & Linzert, Tobias, 2013. "ECB monetary policy surprises: identification through cojumps in interest rates," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79721, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nautz, Dieter & Netsunajew, Aleksei & Strohsal, Till, 2017. "The Anchoring of Inflation Expectations in the Short and in the Long Run," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168075, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dick, Christian D. & MacDonald, Ronald & Menkhoff, Lukas, 2015. "Exchange rate forecasts and expected fundamentals," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 235-256.
- Linzert, Tobias & Winkelmann, Lars & Bibinger, Markus, 2014. "ECB monetary policy surprises: identification through cojumps in interest rates," Working Paper Series 1674, European Central Bank.
- repec:ksp:journ5:v:4:y:2017:i:1:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:44:y:2012:i::p:323-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.