Micro-simulation et évaluation des politiques économiques et sociale : un panorama des développements récents en France
This paper provides a survey of recent developments, in France, in microsimulation models aiming at general analysis of the tax-benefit system. Otherwise, it does not deal with more specifics models related on sectorial analysis. In a first part, we describe microsimulation methods and theirs expects. Next, we summarise the main French models in use, with their story. Eventually, we suggest a classification based on three criterions. In a second part, in order to contribute at a critical appraisal of the microsimulation methods’ gains, we provide a list of a few interrogations raised by the use of these models.
Volume (Year): 114 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Holly Sutherland, 1998. "Les modèles statiques de microsimulation en Europe dans les années 90," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 315(1), pages 35-50.
- Carole Bonnet & Ronan Mahieu, 2000. "Taux de rendement interne par génération des régimes obligatoires de retraite. Calcul à l'aide d'un modèle de microsimulation dynamique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(1), pages 77-95.
- Sutherland, H. (ed.), 1997. "The EUROMOD Preparatory Study: A Summary Report," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9725, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Bourguignon, F. & O'Donoghue, C. & Sastre-Descals, J. & Spadaro, A. & Utili, F., 1997.
"Eur 3: A Prototype European Tax-Benefit Model,"
DELTA Working Papers
97-30, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2000. "Redistribution et incitations au travail. Une application empirique simple de la fiscalité optimale," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 51(3), pages 473-487.
- Guy Laroque & Bernard Salanié, 2000. "Une décomposition du non-emploi en France," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 331(1), pages 47-66.
- Deborah Schofield & Josh Polette, 1999. "A Comparison of Data Merging Methodologies for Extending a Microsimulation Model," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 2(1), January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:repdal:rep_141_0017. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.