Eur3: A Prototype European Tax-Benefit Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006.
"Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(1), pages 77-106, April.
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590863, HAL.
- Amadéo Spadaro & François Bourguignon, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Post-Print halshs-00754162, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Working Papers 20, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Anthony B. Atkinson, 1998. "EMU, Macroeconomics and Children," Papers iopeps98/39, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino & Steinar Strøm & Tom Wennemo, 2005. "Joint Labour Supply of Married Couples: Efficiency and Distribution Effects of Tax and Labour Market Reforms," Labor and Demography 0501004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne-Gisèle Privat, 2005. "L'avenir des retraites en France: Evalutation de l'impact des réformes de 1993 et de 2033 à l'aide du modèle de microsimulation Artémis," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/f4rshpf3v1u, Sciences Po.
- Rolf Aaberge & Ugo Colombino & Steinar Strøm, 2004.
"Do more equal slices shrink the cake? An empirical investigation of tax-transfer reform proposals in Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 17(4), pages 767-785, December.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Colombino, Ugo & Strøm, Steinar, 2003. "Do More Equal Slices Shrink the Cake? An Empirical Investigation of Tax-Transfer Reform Proposals in Italy," Memorandum 37/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2006.
"In-work policies in Europe: Killing two birds with one stone?,"
Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 667-697, December.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2004. "In-work policies in Europe: killing two birds with one stone?," EUROMOD Working Papers EM4/04, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian, 2004. "In-Work Policies in Europe: Killing Two Birds with One Stone?," IZA Discussion Papers 1445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Olivier Bargain & Kristian Orsini, 2004. "In-work policies in Europe: killing two birds with one stone?," DELTA Working Papers 2004-13, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, 2004. "Descripción técnica del modelo de microsimulación del sistema fiscal español “GLADHISPANIA”," DEA Working Papers 7, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Ugo Colombino & Marilena Locatelli & Edlira Narazani & Cathal O’Donoghue & Isilda Shima, 2008.
"Behavioural and Welfare Effects of Basic Income Policies: A Simulation for European Countries,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp03_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Colombino, Ugo & Locatelli, Marilena & Narazani, Edlira & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Shima, Isilda, 2008. "Behavioural and welfare effects of basic income policies: a simulation for European countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM5/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- François Legendre, 2004. "Micro-simulation et évaluation des politiques économiques et sociale : un panorama des développements récents en France," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(1), pages 17-53.
- Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, 2003. "¿Renta Mínima o Mínimo Vital? Un Análisis sobre los Efectos Redistributivos de Posibles Reformas del Sistema Impositivo Español," DEA Working Papers 1, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Immervoll, Herwig & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2001.
"Towards a multi purpose framework for tax benefit microsimulation,"
EUROMOD Working Papers
EM2/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Herwig Immervoll & Cathal O'Donoghue, 2003. "Towards A Multi-Purpose Framework For Tax-Benefit Microsimulation," Computational Economics 0302002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sutherland, Holly, 2001. "EUROMOD: an integrated European benefit-tax model: final report," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bourguignon F & O'donoghue C & Sastre-descals J & Spadaro A & Utili F, 1998. "Technical Description of Eur3: A Prototype European Tax-Benefit Model," Microsimulation Unit Research Notes MU/RN/25, Microsimulation Unit at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Müller, Heiko & Sureth, Caren, 2007. "Group simulation and income tax statistics: how big is the error?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 24, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Ugo Colombino & Marilena Locatelli, 2008. "Parameters Heterogeneity in a Model of Labour Supply: Exploring the Performance of Mixed Logit," CHILD Working Papers wp21_08, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
More about this item
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:9723. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.