Call for a New Analytical Model for Law and Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2001. "Institutional Economics: Then and Now," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 173-194, Summer.
- Anthony Strittmatter & Uwe Sunde, 2013.
"Health and economic development—evidence from the introduction of public health care,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1549-1584, October.
- Strittmatter, Anthony & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Health and Economic Development: Evidence from the Introduction of Public Health Care," IZA Discussion Papers 5901, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Strittmatter, Anthony & Sunde, Uwe, 2013. "Health and economic development-evidence from the introduction of public health care," Munich Reprints in Economics 19593, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Strittmatter, Anthony & Sunde, Uwe, 2011. "Health and Economic Development - Evidence from the Introduction of Public Health Care," Economics Working Paper Series 1132, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Haggard, Stephan & Tiede, Lydia, 2011. "The Rule of Law and Economic Growth: Where are We?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 673-685, May.
- Stijn Claessens & Leora F. Klapper, 2005.
"Bankruptcy around the World: Explanations of Its Relative Use,"
American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 253-283.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klapper, Leora F., 2002. "Bankruptcy around the World: Explanations of its Relative Use," CEI Working Paper Series 2002-17, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Claessens, Stijn & Klapper, Leora F., 2002. "Bankruptcy around the world - explanations of its relative use," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2865, The World Bank.
- Lorenz Blume & Stefan Voigt, 2007. "The Economic Effects of Human Rights," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 509-538, November.
- Katharina Pistor, 2005. "Governing Stock Markets in Transition Economies: Lessons from China," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(1), pages 184-210.
- Jain, Arvind K, 2001. "Corruption: A Review," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 71-121, February.
- Sergio Godoy & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Growth, Initial Conditions, Law and Speed of Privatization in Transition Countries: 11 Years Later," NBER Working Papers 11992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacopo Torriti & Ragnar Löfstedt, 2012. "The first five years of the EU Impact Assessment system: a risk economics perspective on gaps between rationale and practice," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 169-186, February.
- Charles P. Oman, 2001. "Corporate Governance and National Development," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 180, OECD Publishing.
- Maggio Giuseppe & Romano Alessandro & Troisi Angela, 2014. "The Legal Origin of Income Inequality," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:lawdev:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:1-67:n:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.