The Scale of Entrepreneurship in Middle Eastern History: Inhibitive Roles of Islamic Institutions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonello D'Agostino & Domenico Giannone & Paolo Surico, 2005.
"(Un)Predictability and Macroeconomic Stability,"
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Giannone, Domenico & Surico, Paolo, 2007. "(Un)Predictability and Macroeconomic Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 6594, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D'Agostino, Antonello & Domenico, Giannone & Surico, Paolo, 2006. "(Un)Predictability and Macroeconomic Stability," Research Technical Papers 5/RT/06, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Surico, Paolo & Giannone, Domenico & D'Agostino, Antonello, 2006. "(Un)Predictability and macroeconomic stability," Working Paper Series 605, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank R. Gunter, 2013. "The Political Economy of Iraq," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14293.
- Oscar Gelderblom & Abe de Jong & Joost Jonker, 2012. "The Formative Years of the Modern Corporation: The Dutch East India Company VOC, 1602-1623," Working Papers 0036, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Middle East; Islam; development; business history;
- N85 - Economic History - - Micro-Business History - - - Asia including Middle East
- N25 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Asia including Middle East
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:duk:dukeec:10-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://econ.duke.edu/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .