The Role of the Banking System in the International Transmission of Shocks
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (05)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0378-5920|
- Panagiotis Staikouras & Christos Staikouras & Maria-Eleni Agoraki, 2007. "The effect of board size and composition on European bank performance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Carlos Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2008.
"The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in Southeast Asia,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 59(6), pages 1215-1242.
- Carlos Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2007. "The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in South East Asia," Working Papers hal-00918555, HAL.
- Carlos C. Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2008. "The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in Southeast Asia," Post-Print hal-00838543, HAL.
- Ruth Mateos de Cabo & Ricardo Gimeno & María Nieto, 2012. "Gender Diversity on European Banks’ Boards of Directors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 145-162, August.
- Dahl, Drew & Logan, Andrew, 2007. "The exposure of international banks to cross-country interdependencies: An empirical analysis of overdue claims," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 203-213, July.
- Pappas, Vasileios & Ingham, Hilary & Izzeldin, Marwan & Steele, Gerry, 2016. "Will the crisis “tear us apart”? Evidence from the EU," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 346-360.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2011. "On the geography of international banking: the role of third-country effects," Working Papers 125, Bank of Greece.
- Sergio Rossi, 2004. "Monetary integration strategies and perspectives of new EU countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 443-469.
- Stergios Leventis, 2012. "The role of corporate governance in earnings management: experience from US banks," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 161-177, September.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Bertrand Candelon & Katharina Raabe, 2005. "Banking Sector Strenght and the Transmission of Currency Crises," DNB Working Papers 032, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bruinshoofd Allard & Candelon Bertrand & Raabe Katharina, 2005. "Banking Sector Strength and the Transmission of Currency Crises," Research Memorandum 023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Dungey, Mardi & Gajurel, Dinesh, 2015. "Contagion and banking crisis – International evidence for 2007–2009," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 271-283.
- Dungey, Mardi & Gajurel, Dinesh, 2014. "Contagion and banking crisis — internatonal evidence for 2007-2009," Working Papers 2014-10, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Bertrand Candelon & Katharina Raabe, 2010. "Banking Sector Fragility and the Transmission of Currency Crises," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 263-292, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:26:y:2003:i:5:p:727-754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed