The Role of the Banking System in the International Transmission of Shocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2008.
"The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in Southeast Asia,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 59(6), pages 1215-1242.
- Carlos Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2007. "The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in South East Asia," Working Papers hal-00918555, HAL.
- Carlos C. Bautista & Philippe Rous & Amine Tarazi, 2008. "The Determinants of Domestic and Cross Border Bank Contagion Risk in Southeast Asia," Post-Print hal-00838543, HAL.
- Ruth Mateos de Cabo & Ricardo Gimeno & María Nieto, 2012. "Gender Diversity on European Banks’ Boards of Directors," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(2), pages 145-162, August.
- AndrewK. Rose & MarkM. Spiegel, 2010.
"Cross-Country Causes And Consequences Of The 2008 Crisis: International Linkages And American Exposure,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 340-363, August.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2009. "Cross-Country Causes and Consequences of the 2008 Crisis: International Linkages and American Exposure," CEPR Discussion Papers 7466, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "Cross-Country Causes and Consequences of the 2008 Crisis: International Linkages and American Exposure," NBER Working Papers 15358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2009. "Cross-country causes and consequences of the 2008 crisis: international linkages and American exposure," Working Paper Series 2009-18, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Sergio Rossi, 2004. "Monetary integration strategies and perspectives of new EU countries," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 443-469.
- Bruinshoofd Allard & Candelon Bertrand & Raabe Katharina, 2005.
"Banking Sector Strength and the Transmission of Currency Crises,"
023, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Bertrand Candelon & Katharina Raabe, 2005. "Banking Sector Strenght and the Transmission of Currency Crises," DNB Working Papers 032, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Georgios Fotopoulos & Helen Louri, 2011. "On the geography of international banking: the role of third-country effects," Working Papers 125, Bank of Greece.
- Dungey, Mardi & Gajurel, Dinesh, 2015.
"Contagion and banking crisis – International evidence for 2007–2009,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 271-283.
- Dungey, Mardi & Gajurel, Dinesh, 2014. "Contagion and banking crisis — internatonal evidence for 2007-2009," Working Papers 2014-10, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Panagiotis Staikouras & Christos Staikouras & Maria-Eleni Agoraki, 2007. "The effect of board size and composition on European bank performance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Dahl, Drew & Logan, Andrew, 2007. "The exposure of international banks to cross-country interdependencies: An empirical analysis of overdue claims," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 203-213, July.
- Allard Bruinshoofd & Bertrand Candelon & Katharina Raabe, 2010. "Banking Sector Fragility and the Transmission of Currency Crises," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 263-292, April.
- Pappas, Vasileios & Ingham, Hilary & Izzeldin, Marwan & Steele, Gerry, 2016. "Will the crisis “tear us apart”? Evidence from the EU," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 346-360.
- Stergios Leventis & Panagiotis Dimitropoulos, 2012. "The role of corporate governance in earnings management: experience from US banks," Journal of Applied Accounting Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 13(2), pages 161-177, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:26:y:2003:i:5:p:727-754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.