Bayesian Methods Of Forecasting Inventory Investment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gregory A. Krohn & Catherine M. O'Connor, 2005. "Student Effort and Performance over the Semester," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 3-28, January.
- Luca Stanca, 2006.
"The Effects of Attendance on Academic Performance: Panel Data Evidence for Introductory Microeconomics,"
The Journal of Economic Education,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 251-266.
- Luca Stanca, 2004. "The effects of attendance on academic performance: panel data evidence for Introductory Microeconomics," HEW 0411003, EconWPA.
- Luca Stanca, 2013. "The Effects of Attendance on Academic Performance: Panel Data Evidence for Introductory Microeconomics," Working Papers 78, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2013.
- Ann Kirby & Brendan McElroy, 2003. "The Effect of Attendance on Grade for First Year Economics Students in University College Cork," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 34(3), pages 311-326.
- Siegfried, John J & Fels, Rendigs, 1979. "Research on Teaching College Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 923-969, September.
- Cornéa Walbeek, 2004. "Does Lecture Attendance Matter? Some Observations From A First-Year Economics Course At The University Of Cape Town," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 72(4), pages 861-883, September.
- Tiffany Hutcheson & Harry Tse, 2006. "Tutorial Attendance and Grade Achievement," Working Paper Series 145, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Kudayja Parker, 2006. "The Effect Of Student Characteristics On Achievement In Introductory Microeconomics In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 74(1), pages 137-149, March.
- L Edwards, 2000. "An Econometric Evaluation of Academic Development Programmes in Economics," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 68(3), pages 204-215, September.
- David Romer, 1993. "Do Students Go to Class? Should They?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 167-174, Summer.
- Benjamin Greene, 1997. "Verbal Abilities, Gender, and the Introductory Economics Course: A New Look at an Old Assumption," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 13-30, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirriam Chitalu Chama-Chiliba & Rangan Gupta & Nonophile Nkambule & Naomi Tlotlego, 2011. "Forecasting Key Macroeconomic Variables of the South African Economy Using Bayesian Variable Selection," Working Papers 201132, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Rangan Gupta & Sonali Das, 2010.
"Predicting Downturns in the US Housing Market: A Bayesian Approach,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 294-319, October.
- Rangan Gupta & Sonali Das, 2008. "Predicting Downturns in the US Housing Market: A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 200821, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Das, Sonali & Gupta, Rangan & Kabundi, Alain, 2009.
"Could we have predicted the recent downturn in the South African housing market?,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 325-335, December.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2008. "Could We Have Predicted The Recent Downturn In The South African Housing Market?," Working Papers 200831, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Sonali Das & Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2009. "Could we have predicted the recent downturn in the South African Housing Market?," Working Papers 149, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2010.
"Forecasting macroeconomic variables in a small open economy: a comparison between small- and large-scale models,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(1-2), pages 168-185.
- Rangan Gupta & Alain Kabundi, 2008. "Forecasting Macroeconomic Variables in a Small Open Economy: A Comparison between Small- and Large-Scale Models," Working Papers 200830, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:sajeco:v:77:y:2009:i:1:p:113-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.