Analysis of spatial contiguity influences on state price level formation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- LeSage, James P. & Magura, Michael, 1991. "Using interindustry input-output relations as a Bayesian prior in employment forecasting models," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 231-238, August.
- Thomas Doan & Robert B. Litterman & Christopher A. Sims, 1983.
"Forecasting and Conditional Projection Using Realistic Prior Distributions,"
NBER Working Papers
1202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Doan & Robert B. Litterman & Christopher A. Sims, 1986. "Forecasting and conditional projection using realistic prior distribution," Staff Report 93, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lesage, James P., 1989. "Incorporating regional wage relations in local forecasting models with a Bayesian prior," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 37-47.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beckworth, David, 2010. "One nation under the fed? The asymmetric effects of US monetary policy and its implications for the United States as an optimal currency area," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 732-746, September.
- Théophile Azomahou, 2008. "Minimum distance estimation of the spatial panel autoregressive model," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 2(1), pages 49-83, April.
- James LeSage & Bryce Cashell, 2015. "A comparison of vector autoregressive forecasting performance: spatial versus non-spatial Bayesian priors," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(2), pages 533-560, March.
- Michelle T. Bensi & David C. Black & Michael R. Dowd, 2004. "The Education/Growth Relationship: Evidence from Real State Panel Data," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 281-298, April.
- Theophile Azomahou, 1999. "Estimation of Spatial Panel-Data Models Using a Minimum-Distance Estimator," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 1322, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kapoor, Mudit & Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "Panel data models with spatially correlated error components," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 97-130, September.
- Pei Li, 2008. "Metropolitan economic growth and spatial dependence: Evidence from a panel of China," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(2), pages 277-295, June.
- Jaqueson K Galimberti, 2017. "Forecasting GDP growth from the outer space," KOF Working papers 17-427, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Rangan Gupta, 2009. "Bayesian Methods Of Forecasting Inventory Investment," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 77(1), pages 113-126, March.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "HAC estimation in a spatial framework," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 131-154, September.
- repec:ere:journl:v:xxxvi:y:2017:i:1:p:25-58 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:intfor:v:13:y:1997:i:2:p:245-253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijforecast .