Fertility and Employment in Italy, France, and the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boeri, Tito & Del Boca, Daniela & Pissarides, Christopher (ed.), 2005. "Women at Work: An Economic Perspective," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199281886.
- Del Boca, Daniela & Locatelli, Marilena & Vuri, Daniela, 2004. "Child Care Choices by Italian Households," IZA Discussion Papers 983, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bardasi, Elena & Gornick, Janet C., 2000. "Women and part-time employment: workers' 'choices' and wage penalties in five industrialized countries," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ariza, Alfredo & De la Rica Goiricelaya, Sara & Ugidos Olazabal, Arantza, 2003. "The effect of flexibility in working hours on fertility: A comparative analysis of selected european countries," DFAEII Working Papers 2003-08, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Elena Bardasi, 2000. "Women and Part-Time Employment: Workers "Choices" and Wage Penalties in Five Industrialized Countries," LIS Working papers 223, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Leombruni & Michele Mosca, 2011. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Do the pension system countervails labour market outcomes?," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 113, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Chiara Rapallini, 2014. "Self-Reported Economic Condition And Home Production: Intra-Household Allocation In Italy," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 279-304, July.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Dehejia, Rajeev & Jordon, Andrew & Pop-Eleches, Cristian & Samii, Cyrus & Schultze, Karl, 2017.
"The Effect of Fertility on Mothers’ Labor Supply over the Last Two Centuries,"
76768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aaronson, Daniel & Dehejia, Rajeev & Jordan, Andrew & Pop-Eleches, Cristian & Samii, Cyrus & Schulze, Karl, 2017. "The Effect of Fertility on Mothers' Labor Supply over the Last Two Centuries," IZA Discussion Papers 10559, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Aaronson & Rajeev Dehejia & Andrew Jordan & Cristian Pop-Eleches & Cyrus Samii & Karl Schulze, 2017. "The Effect of Fertility on Mothers’ Labor Supply over the Last Two Centuries," NBER Working Papers 23717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajeev Dehejia & Cyrus Samii & Karl Schulze & Cristian Pop-Eleches & Andrew Jordan, 2017. "The Effect of Fertility on Mothers’ Labor Supply over the Last Two Centuries," Working Paper Series WP-2017-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, revised 17 Sep 2017.
- Maria Alessandra Antonelli & Veronica Grembi, 2009. "Asili nidi e livelli di governo: evidenze da una prima ricognizione dei comuni italiani," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(5-6), pages 45-74.
- Davia, María A. & Legazpe, Nuria, 2012. "Decisiones laborales de las mujeres casadas o cohabitantes en España/Employment Decisions of Married or Cohabiting Women in Spain," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 1065(22.)-1, Diciembre.
- Paula Albuquerque & José Passos, 2010. "Grandparents and women's participation in the labor market," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Maria Alessandra Antonelli & Veronica Grembi, 2010. "The More Public The More Private? The Case Of The Italian Childcare," Working Papers 0310, CREI Università degli Studi Roma Tre, revised 2010.
- Chiara Mussida, 2015. "L’impatto dell’istruzione sui salari per genere in Italia / Appendice Statistica," ECONOMIA E SOCIET REGIONALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 94-113.
- Elisabetta Santarelli, 2011. "Economic resources and the first child in Italy: A focus on income and job stability," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 25(9), pages 311-336.
- Leombruni Roberto & Mosca Michele, 2013. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Does the pension system countervail labour market outcomes?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Chiara Mussida & Dario Sciulli, 2015. "Direct and indirect effects of disability on employment probabilities: a comparative analysis," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1507, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Karabchuk, Tatiana, 2018. "Job Stability and Fertility Intentions of Young Adults in Europe: Does Labor Market Legislation Matter?," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-15, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Maria Alessandra Antonelli & Veronica Grembi, 2014. "Central Targets and local Agendas: Missing Lisbon 2010," Public Finance Research Papers 6, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Chiara Mussida & Raffaella Patimo, 2018. "Women’s care responsibilities, employment and health: a two countries’ tale," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises141, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- María Davia & Nuria Legazpe, 2015. "Educational attainment and maternity in Spain: not only “when” but also “how”," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 871-900, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:19:y:2005:i:s1:p:51-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.