From National Service to Global Player: Transforming the Organizational Logic of a Public Broadcaster
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Loizos Heracleous, 2006. "A Tale of Three Discourses: The Dominant, the Strategic and the Marginalized," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(5), pages 1059-1087, July.
- David L. Levy & Daniel Egan, 2003. "A Neo-Gramscian Approach to Corporate Political Strategy: Conflict and Accommodation in the Climate Change Negotiations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 803-829, June.
- David Buchanan & Patrick Dawson, 2007. "Discourse and Audience: Organizational Change as Multi-Story Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(5), pages 669-686, July.
- Elizabeth Goodrick & Trish Reay, 2010. "Florence Nightingale Endures: Legitimizing a New Professional Role Identity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 55-84, January.
- Mary Ann Glynn, 2000. "When Cymbals Become Symbols: Conflict Over Organizational Identity Within a Symphony Orchestra," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 285-298, June.
- Eero Vaara & Janne Tienari & Rebecca Piekkari & Risto Säntti, 2005. "Language and the Circuits of Power in a Merging Multinational Corporation," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 595-623, May.
- Penny Dick, 2002. "Barriers to Managing Diversity in a UK Constabulary: The Role of Discourse," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(7), pages 953-976, November.
- Andrew H. Van de Ven & Marshall Scott Poole, 1990. "Methods for Studying Innovation Development in the Minnesota Innovation Research Program," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(3), pages 313-335, August.
- Christine Coupland & Andrew D. Brown, 2004. "Constructing Organizational Identities on the Web: A Case Study of Royal Dutch/Shell," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(8), pages 1325-1347, December.
- John Paul Macduffie, 1995. "Human Resource Bundles and Manufacturing Performance: Organizational Logic and Flexible Production Systems in the World Auto Industry," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 48(2), pages 197-221, January.
- Mary Ann Glynn & Michael Lounsbury, 2005. "From the Critics' Corner: Logic Blending, Discursive Change and Authenticity in a Cultural Production System," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 1031-1055, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hafsi, Taïeb & Hu, Hao, 2016. "Sectoral innovation through competing logics: The case of antidepressants in traditional Chinese medicine," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 80-89.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dellagnelo, Eloise Helena Livramento & Böhm, Steffen & Mendonça, Patricia Maria Emerenciano de, 2014. "Organizando movimentos de resistência: contribuição da Teoria Política do Discurso," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 54(2), March.
- Elisa Alt & Justin B. Craig, 2016. "Selling Issues with Solutions: Igniting Social Intrapreneurship in for-Profit Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(5), pages 794-820, July.
- Royston Greenwood & C. R. Hinings & Dave Whetten, 2014. "Rethinking Institutions and Organizations," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(7), pages 1206-1220, November.
- Isabelle Huault & Benjamin Taupin, 2012. "Les fondements moraux d’une logique institutionnelle. Contestation, controverses et stabilité," Post-Print hal-01637436, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:47:y:2010:i:6:p:913-943. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.