From the Critics' Corner: Logic Blending, Discursive Change and Authenticity in a Cultural Production System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard A. Peterson, 2005. "In Search of Authenticity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 1083-1098, July.
- Marek Korczynski & Ursula Ott, 2004. "When Production and Consumption Meet: Cultural Contradictions and the Enchanting Myth of Customer Sovereignty," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 575-599, June.
- Mary Ann Glynn, 2000. "When Cymbals Become Symbols: Conflict Over Organizational Identity Within a Symphony Orchestra," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 285-298, June.
- N. Anand & Richard A. Peterson, 2000. "When Market Information Constitutes Fields: Sensemaking of Markets in the Commercial Music Industry," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 270-284, June.
- Holbrook, Morris B, 1999. " Popular Appeal versus Expert Judgments of Motion Pictures," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 144-155, September.
- Blake E. Ashforth & Ronald H. Humphrey, 1997. "The Ubiquity and Potency of Labeling in Organizations," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 8(1), pages 43-58, February.
- Rodolphe Durand & Hayagreeva Rao & Philippe Monin, 2003. "Institutional Change in Toque Ville: Nouvelle Cuisine as an Identity Movement in French Gastronomy," Post-Print hal-00480858, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhao, Eric Yanfei & Lounsbury, Michael, 2016. "An institutional logics approach to social entrepreneurship: Market logic, religious diversity, and resource acquisition by microfinance organizations," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 643-662.
- Krista Bondy & Jeremy Moon & Dirk Matten, 2012. "An Institution of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in Multi-National Corporations (MNCs): Form and Implications," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 281-299, December.
- Jagdip Singh & Rama K. Jayanti, 2013. "When Institutional Work Backfires: Organizational Control of Professional Work in the Pharmaceutical Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(5), pages 900-929, July.
- Maisa Gomide Teixeira & Karina De Dea Roglio, 2015. "The Influences of Institutional Logics Dynamics on Organizational History: the Case of Veiling Holambra Cooperative," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 12(1), pages 1-35, January.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:2:p:130-148 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giulia Cancellieri & Massimo Riccaboni, 2015. "From La BohÃ¨me to La Wally: How Organizational Status Affects the (Un)conventionality of Opera Repertoires," Working Papers 5/2015, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised May 2015.
- Guilhem Bascle, 2016. "Toward a Dynamic Theory of Intermediate Conformity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 131-160, March.
- Silviya Svejenova, 2005. "'The Path with the Heart': Creating the Authentic Career," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 947-974, July.
- André Spicer & Graham Sewell, 2010. "From National Service to Global Player: Transforming the Organizational Logic of a Public Broadcaster," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 913-943, September.
- Joris Ebbers & Nachoem Wijnberg, 2012. "The effects of having more than one good reputation on distributor investments in the film industry," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 36(3), pages 227-248, August.
- Wright, April L. & Zammuto, Raymond F., 2013. "Creating opportunities for institutional entrepreneurship: The Colonel and the Cup in English County Cricket," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 51-68.
- Thai Thi Minh & Carsten Nico Hjotrsø, 2015. "Relational dynamics in the multi-helices knowledge production system: A new institutionalism perspective," Globelics Working Paper Series 2015-08, Globelics - Global Network for Economics of Learning, Innovation, and Competence Building Systems, Aalborg University, Department of Business and Management.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9722-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deborah Jones & Karen Smith, 2005. "Middle-earth Meets New Zealand: Authenticity and Location in the Making of "The Lord of the Rings"," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 923-945, July.
- Koene, B.A.S. & Ansari, S.M., 2013. "Entrepreneurs, institutional entrepreneurship and institutional change," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2013-009-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:84:y:2018:i:c:p:162-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brian Moeran, 2005. "Tricks of the Trade: The Performance and Interpretation of Authenticity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 901-922, July.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:5:p:911-923 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jintbs:v:48:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41267-017-0076-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Candace Jones & N. Anand & Josè Luis Alvarez, 2005. "Manufactured Authenticity and Creative Voice in Cultural Industries," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 893-899, July.
- Sarasini, Steven, 2013. "Institutional work and climate change: Corporate political action in the Swedish electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 480-489.
- Giuseppe Delmestri & Fabrizio Montanari & Alessandro Usai, 2005. "Reputation and Strength of Ties in Predicting Commercial Success and Artistic Merit of Independents in the Italian Feature Film Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(5), pages 975-1002, July.
- Danny Miller & Isabelle Le Breton‐Miller & Richard H. Lester, 2011. "Family and Lone Founder Ownership and Strategic Behaviour: Social Context, Identity, and Institutional Logics," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Pache, Anne-Claire & Santos, Filipe, 2011. "Inside the hybrid organization : An organizational level view of responses to conflicting institutional demands," ESSEC Working Papers WP1101, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Elizabeth Goodrick & Trish Reay, 2010. "Florence Nightingale Endures: Legitimizing a New Professional Role Identity," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 55-84, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:42:y:2005:i:5:p:1031-1055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.