Framing moral markets: The cultural legacy of social movements in an emerging market category
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodolphe Durand & Lionel Paolella, 2012. "Category Stretching: Reorienting Research on Categories in Strategy, Entrepreneurship, and Organization Theory," Working Papers hal-02011439, HAL.
- N. Anand & Richard A. Peterson, 2000. "When Market Information Constitutes Fields: Sensemaking of Markets in the Commercial Music Industry," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 11(3), pages 270-284, June.
- W. E. Douglas Creed & Maureen A. Scully & John R. Austin, 2002. "Clothes Make the Person? The Tailoring of Legitimating Accounts and the Social Construction of Identity," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(5), pages 475-496, October.
- Beckert, Jens, 2007. "The social order of markets," MPIfG Discussion Paper 07/15, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2013-08-05 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HME-2013-08-05 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2013-08-05 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.