Ecologies of Organizations: Diversity and Identity
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/jep/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00331282 is not listed on IDEAS
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2010. "Measuring firms’ financial constraints: Evidence for Portugal through different approaches," GEMF Working Papers 2010-15, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Alexander Coad & Jagannadha Pawan Tamvada, 2008. "The Growth and Decline of Small firms In Developing Countries," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Carlos Carreira & Filipe Silva, 2012.
"Where Are The Fragilities? The Relationship Between Firms' Financial Constraints, Size, And Age,"
Institute of Economic Sciences.
- Carlos Carreira & Filipe Silva, 2012. "Where Are the Fragilities? The Relationship Between Firms' Financial Constraints, Size, and Age," GEMF Working Papers 2012-12, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2011. "The shadow of death: analysing the pre-exit productivity of Portuguese manufacturing firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 36(3), pages 337-351, April.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2009. "The Shadow of Death: Analysing the Pre-Exit Productivity of Portuguese Manufacturing Firms," GEMF Working Papers 2008-05, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Damien Rousselière & Iragaël Joly, 2011. "A propos de la capacité à survivre des coopératives : une étude de la relation entre âge et mortalité des organisations coopératives agricoles françaises," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 92(3), pages 259-289.
- Rousselière, Damien & Joly, Iragaël, 2011. "A propos de la capacité à survivre des coopératives : une étude de la relation entre âge et mortalité des organisations coopératives agricoles françaises," Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, Editions NecPlus, vol. 92(03), pages 259-289, September.
- Rousselière, D. & Joly, I., 2011. "A propos de la capacité à survivre des coopératives : une étude de la relation entre âge et mortalité des organisations coopératives agricoles françaises," Working Papers 201107, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2009. "Credit Market Competition and the Nature of Firms," Working Papers 09-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Nicola Cetorelli, 2009. "Credit market competition and the nature of firms," Staff Reports 366, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Victoria Johnson & Walter W. Powell, 2017. "Organizational Poisedness and the Transformation of Civic Order in 19th-Century New York City," NBER Chapters,in: Organizations, Civil Society, and the Roots of Development National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2016. "The Role of Financial Constraints in the Services Sector: How Different is it from Manufacturing?," Notas Económicas, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra, issue 43, pages 21-41, June.
- Damien Rousselière, 2017. "A flexible approach to age dependence in organizational mortality. Comparing the life duration for cooperative and non-cooperative enterprises using a Bayesian Generalized Additive Discrete Time Survi," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 17-08, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Oliver Baumann & Nils Stieglitz, 2011. "Motivating Organizational Search," DRUID Working Papers 11-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Carlos Carreira & Filipe Silva, 2013. "Do Size, Age and Dividend Policy Provide Useful Measures of Financing Constraints? New Evidence from a Panel of Portuguese Firms," GEMF Working Papers 2013-26, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- repec:spr:scient:v:101:y:2014:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1191-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victoria Johnson & Walter W. Powell, 2015. "Poisedness and Propagation: Organizational Emergence and the Transformation of Civic Order in 19th-Century New York City," NBER Working Papers 21011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:19:y:2005:i:1:p:51-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed