Hostile takeover or joint venture: Connections between institutional theory and sport management research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Smith, Adam, 1776. "An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations," History of Economic Thought Books, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, number smith1776.
- Hans-Ulrich Derlien & B. Guy Peters, 2008. "Introduction," Chapters,in: The State at Work, Volume 2, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cunningham, George B. & Ashley, Frank B., 2001. "Isomorphism in NCAA Athletic Departments: The Use of Competing Theories and Advancement of Theory," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 47-63, May.
- Menezes, Flavio M., 2008. "An Introduction to Auction Theory," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199275991, June.
- O'Brien, Danny & Slack, Trevor, 1999. "Deinstitutionalising the Amateur Ethic: An Empirical Examination of Change in a Rugby Union Football Club," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 24-42, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunningham, George B., 2013. "Theory and theory development in sport management," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-4.
- Kitchin, P.J. & David Howe, P., 2013. "How can the social theory of Pierre Bourdieu assist sport management research?," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 123-134.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:483-496 is not listed on IDEAS
- Phillips, Pamm & Newland, Brianna, 2014. "Emergent models of sport development and delivery: The case of triathlon in Australia and the US," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 107-120.
- Gowthorp, Lisa & Greenhow, Annette & O’Brien, Danny, 2016. "An interdisciplinary approach in identifying the legitimate regulator of anti-doping in sport: The case of the Australian Football League," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 48-60.
- Stenling, Cecilia, 2014. "The emergence of a new logic? The theorizing of a new practice in the highly institutionalized context of Swedish voluntary sport," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 507-519.
- Lock, Daniel & Filo, Kevin & Kunkel, Thilo & Skinner, James, 2013. "Thinking about the same things differently: Examining perceptions of a non-profit community sport organisation," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 438-450.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:5:p:443-454 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:143:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10551-016-3074-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dowling, Mathew & Edwards, Jonathon & Washington, Marvin, 2014. "Understanding the concept of professionalisation in sport management research," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 520-529.
- repec:eee:spomar:v:20:y:2017:i:4:p:338-351 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutional theory Sport management research Institutional change Organizational fields;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:spomar:v:14:y:2011:i:1:p:1-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/716936/description#description .