Methods for Studying Innovation Development in the Minnesota Innovation Research Program
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:825-834 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark Dodgson & David M. Gann & Nelson Phillips, 2013. "Organizational Learning and the Technology of Foolishness: The Case of Virtual Worlds at IBM," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(5), pages 1358-1376, October.
- repec:bla:jomstd:v:55:y:2018:i:7:p:1166-1202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castelle, Michael & Millo, Yuval & Beunza, Daniel & Lubin, David C., 2016. "Where do electronic markets come from? Regulation and the transformation of financial exchanges," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hall, Matthew & Millo, Yuval & Barman, E, 2015. "Who and what really counts? Stakeholder prioritization and accounting for social value," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62354, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Millo, Yuval & Barman, Emily & Hall, Matthew, 2016. "Accounting measurement tools and their impact on managerial decision making," economic sociology_the european electronic newsletter, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies, vol. 17(2), pages 17-23.
- Steve Maguire & Nelson Phillips, 2008. "'Citibankers' at Citigroup: A Study of the Loss of Institutional Trust after a Merger," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 372-401, March.
- Shahzad (Shaz) Ansari & Raghu Garud & Arun Kumaraswamy, 2016. "The disruptor's dilemma: TiVo and the U.S. television ecosystem," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(9), pages 1829-1853, September.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0495-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- André Spicer & Graham Sewell, 2010. "From National Service to Global Player: Transforming the Organizational Logic of a Public Broadcaster," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(6), pages 913-943, September.
- Raymond-Alain Thietart, 2016. "Strategy dynamics: Agency, path dependency, and self-organized emergence," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 774-792, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3188 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:128:y:2018:i:c:p:133-143 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:129:y:2018:i:c:p:76-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:35:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9515-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gina Colarelli O'Connor & Mark P. Rice & Lois Peters & Robert W. Veryzer, 2003. "Managing Interdisciplinary, Longitudinal Research Teams: Extending Grounded Theory-Building Methodologies," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 353-373, August.
- Christophe Maurel, 2006. "Étude d’un changement organisationnel dans de grandes collectivités territoriales:l’évolution de la fonction contrôle de gestion," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 9(3), pages 105-134, September.
- repec:eee:worbus:v:53:y:2018:i:1:p:63-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jinten:v:16:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0223-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:150:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10551-018-3859-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jadmsc:v:8:y:2018:i:2:p:11-:d:140080 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mark F. Peterson, 1998. "Embedded Organizational Events: The Units of Process in Organization Science," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(1), pages 16-33, February.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:34:y:2019:i:1:p:23-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cynthia Hardy & Robyn Thomas, 2014. "Strategy, Discourse and Practice: The Intensification of Power," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 320-348, March.
- Raghu Garud, 2008. "Conferences as Venues for the Configuration of Emerging Organizational Fields: The Case of Cochlear Implants," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(6), pages 1061-1088, September.
More about this item
Keywordsprocess methods; sequence analysis; innovation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ororsc:v:1:y:1990:i:3:p:313-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Mirko Janc to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.