Does Dual Sourcing Lower Procurement Costs?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Jacques Laffont & Jean Tirole, 1993. "A Theory of Incentives in Procurement and Regulation," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262121743, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuel Ornelas & John L. Turner, 2012.
"Protection and International Sourcing,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(559), pages 26-63, March.
- Ornelas, Emanuel & Turner, John L., 2008. "Protection and international sourcing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28511, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emanuel Ornelas & John L. Turner, 2008. "Protection and International Sourcing," CEP Discussion Papers dp0900, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ornelas, Emanuel & Turner, John L., 2010. "Protection and International Sourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 8070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gong, Jiong & Li, Jianpei & McAfee, R. Preston, 2012. "Split-award contracts with investment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 188-197.
- Cuihong Li & Laurens G. Debo, 2009. "Strategic dynamic sourcing from competing suppliers with transferable capacity investment," Naval Research Logistics (NRL), John Wiley & Sons, vol. 56(6), pages 540-562, September.
- Mats A. Bergman & David Granlund & Niklas Rudholm, 2017. "Squeezing the Last Drop Out of Your Suppliers: An Empirical Study of Market-Based Purchasing Policies for Generic Pharmaceuticals," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 79(6), pages 969-996, December.
- Anton, James J. & Brusco, Sandro & Lopomo, Giuseppe, 2010.
"Split-award procurement auctions with uncertain scale economies: Theory and data,"
Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 24-41, May.
- James J. Anton & Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo, 2010. "Split-Award Procurement Auctions with Uncertain Scale Economies: Theory and Data," Working Papers 10-32, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Jorge González Chapela & José M. Labeaga & Luis A. Medrano, 2019. "Further econometric evidence on the extent and sources of cost savings in competitively tendered contracts," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 679-701, February.
- Wipprich, Mark, 2007. "Preisbindung als Kooperationsinstrument in Wertschöpfungsnetzwerken," Arbeitspapiere 60, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
- James J. Anton & Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo, 2007. "Coordination in Split-Award Auctions with Uncertain Scale Economies: Theory and Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 07-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:54:y:2006:i:2:p:223-252. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.