How to Auction a Bottleneck Monopoly When Underhand Vertical Agreements are Possible
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Engel, Eduardo & Fischer, Ronald & Galetovic, Alexander, 2005.
"Highway franchising and real estate values,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 432-448, May.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2002. "Highway Franchising and Real Estate Values," Working Papers 840, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2002. "Highway Franchising and Real Estate Values," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1354, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2002. "Highway Franchising and Real Estate Values," NBER Working Papers 8803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2002. "Highway Franchising and Real Estate Values," Documentos de Trabajo 120, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Agostini, Claudio & Saavedra, Eduardo H., 2013. "Chile: Port congestion and efficient rationing in cargo transfer operations," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Theys, Christophe & Notteboom, Theo E. & Pallis, Athanasios A. & De Langen, Peter W., 2010.
"The economics behind the awarding of terminals in seaports: Towards a research agenda,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 37-50.
- Christophe Theys & Theo E. Notteboom & Athanasios A. Pallis & Peter W. De Langen, 2010. "The Economics Behind the Awarding of Terminals in Seaports: Towards a Research Agenda," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Maritime Business, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zhang, Jihua, 2016. "Quasi-landlord port financing in China: Features, practice and a contract theory analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 73-88.
- Bustos Alvaro E & Galetovic Alexander, 2009.
"Vertical Integration and Sabotage with a Regulated Bottleneck Monopoly,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-52, September.
- Alvaro Bustos & Alexander Galetovic, 2003. "Vertical Integration and Sabotage in Regulated Industries," Documentos de Trabajo 164, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:52:y:2004:i:3:p:427-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.