A Regulated Firm's Incentive to Discriminate: A Reevaluation and Extension of Weisman's Result
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bose, Arup & Pal, Debashis & Sappington, David E.M., 2017. "Pricing to preclude sabotage in regulated industries," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 162-184.
- Armstrong, Mark & Sappington, David E.M., 2007. "Recent Developments in the Theory of Regulation," Handbook of Industrial Organization, Elsevier.
- Paul Bijl & Martin Peitz, 2009. "Access regulation and the adoption of VoIP," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 111-134, April.
- Brennan, Timothy, 2005. "Alleged Transmission Undersupply: Is Restructuring the Cure or the Cause?," Discussion Papers dp-05-50, Resources For the Future.
- Bier, Christoph & Schmidtchen, Dieter, 2006. ""Golden-Gans"-Effekt, Preisdiskriminierungsgefahr und die Regulierung von Netznutzungsentgelten," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2006-01, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Riechmann, Christoph, 2000. "Strategic pricing of grid access under partial price-caps -- electricity distribution in England and Wales," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 187-207, April.
- Dennis Weisman & Michael Williams, 2001. "The Costs and Benefits of Long-Distance Entry: Regulation and Non-Price Discrimination," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 18(3), pages 275-282, May.
- Mark Armstrong & David E.M. Sappington, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Liberalization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(2), pages 325-366, June.
- Stefan Buehler & Dennis Gärtner & Daniel Halbheer, 2006.
"Deregulating Network Industries: Dealing with Price-quality Tradeoffs,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 99-115, July.
- Stefan Buehler & Dennis Gaertner & Daniel Halbheer, 2004. "Deregulating Network Industries: Dealing with Price-Quality Tradeoffs," SOI - Working Papers 0402, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Oct 2005.
- David Mandy & David Sappington, 2007.
"Incentives for sabotage in vertically related industries,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 235-260, June.
- David Mandy & David E. M. Sappington, 2004. "Incentives for Sabotage in Vertically Related Industries," Working Papers 0404, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 Dec 2004.
- Mandy, David M. & Mayo, John W. & Sappington, David E.M., 2016. "Targeting efforts to raise rivals' costs: Moving from “Whether” to “Whom”," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 1-15.
- Christoph Bier & Dieter Schmidtchen, "undated". "„Golden-Gans“-Effekt, Preisdiskriminierungsgefahr und die Regulierung von Netznutzungsentgelten," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2006-1-1137, Berkeley Electronic Press.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:14:y:1998:i:1:p:79-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.