Doing Well by Doing Good? Community Development Venture Capital
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anna Kovner & Joshua Lerner, 2012. "Doing well by doing good? Community development venture capital," Staff Reports 572, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Anna Kovner, 2012. "Doing Well by Doing Good? Community Development Venture Capital," Liberty Street Economics 20121121, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
References listed on IDEAS
- Manju Puri & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2012.
"On the Life Cycle Dynamics of Venture-Capital- and Non-Venture-Capital-Financed Firms,"
Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 67(6), pages 2247-2293, December.
- Manju Puri & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2008. "On the Lifecycle Dynamics of Venture-Capital- and Non-Venture-Capital-Financed Firms," NBER Working Papers 14250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manju Puri & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2008. "On the Lifecycle Dynamics of Venture-Capital- and Non-Venture-Capital-Financed Firms," Working Papers 08-13, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Paul Gompers & Anna Kovner & Josh Lerner, 2009.
"Specialization and Success: Evidence from Venture Capital,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 817-844, September.
- Paul Gompers & Anna Kovner & Josh Lerner, 2007. "Specialization and Success: Evidence from Venture Capital," NBER Chapters, in: Entrepreneurship: Strategy and Structure, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel Kortum & Josh Lerner, 2000. "Assessing the Contribution of Venture Capital to Innovation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 674-692, Winter.
- James A. Brander & Qianqian Du & Thomas Hellmann, 2015.
"The Effects of Government-Sponsored Venture Capital: International Evidence,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 19(2), pages 571-618.
- James A. Brander & Qianqian Du & Thomas F. Hellmann, 2010. "The Effects of Government-Sponsored Venture Capital: International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 16521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henry Chen & Paul Gompers & Anna Kovner & Josh Lerner, 2009. "Buy Local? The Geography of Successful and Unsuccessful Venture Capital Expansion," NBER Working Papers 15102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agrawal, Ajay & Kapur, Devesh & McHale, John, 2008. "How do spatial and social proximity influence knowledge flows? Evidence from patent data," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 258-269, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Bertoni & Massimo G. Colombo & Anita Quas, 2019.
"The Role of Governmental Venture Capital in the Venture Capital Ecosystem: An Organizational Ecology Perspective,"
Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 43(3), pages 611-628, May.
- Fabio Bertoni & Massimo G. Colombo & Anita Quas, 2019. "The role of Governmental Venture Capital in the Venture Capital ecosystem : An organizational ecology perspective," Post-Print hal-02312060, HAL.
- Richard T Harrison & Babangida Yohanna & Yannis Pierrakis, 2020. "Internationalisation and localisation: Foreign venture capital investments in the United Kingdom," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 35(3), pages 230-256, May.
- Yan Alperovych & Anita Quas & Thomas Standaert, 2018. "Direct And Indirect Government Venture Capital Investments In Europe," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 38(2), pages 1219-1230.
- Brad M. Barber & Adair Morse & Ayako Yasuda, 2019. "Impact Investing," NBER Working Papers 26582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cole,Shawn Allen & Melecky,Martin & Molders,Florian & Reed,Tristan, 2020. "Long-run Returns to Impact Investing in Emerging Market and Developing Economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9366, The World Bank.
- Alperovych, Yan & Groh, Alexander & Quas, Anita, 2020. "Bridging the equity gap for young innovative companies: The design of effective government venture capital fund programs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(10).
- Tereza Tykvová, 2018. "Venture capital and private equity financing: an overview of recent literature and an agenda for future research," Journal of Business Economics, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 325-362, May.
More about this item
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:24:y:2015:i:3:p:643-663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.