Understanding the Inputs into Innovation: Do Cities Substitute for Internal Firm Resources?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Caragliu & Chiara F. Del Bo & Karima Kourtit & Peter Nijkamp, 2016. "The winner takes it all: forward-looking cities and urban innovation," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 56(3), pages 617-645, May.
- Angela Rocio Vasquez-Urriago & Andrés Barge-Gil & Aurelia Modrego Rico, 2016.
"Which firms benefit more from being located in a Science and Technology Park? Empirical evidence for Spain,"
Oxford University Press, vol. 25(1), pages 107-117.
- Vásquez-Urriago, Angela & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego, Aurelia, 2014. "Which firms benefit more from being located in a Science and Technology Park? Empirical evidence for Spain," MPRA Paper 55130, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vladimirov, Zhelyu & Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2012. "Interaction of leading and supporting factors for the SME competitiveness," MPRA Paper 37251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:3:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0970-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2014.
"Information Technology and the Distribution of Inventive Activity,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Changing Frontier: Rethinking Science and Innovation Policy, pages 169-196
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2014. "Information Technology and the Distribution of Inventive Activity," NBER Working Papers 20036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin, Ludivine, 2009. "Understanding the implementation of e-business strategies: Evidence from Luxembourg," MPRA Paper 13645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- George Deltas & Seung-Hyun Hong, 2009. "Heterogeneity and Information Spillovers in Web Service Sourcing," Working Papers 09-20, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Chris Forman, 2013. "How has information technology use shaped the geography of economic activity?," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 10, pages 253-270 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- David Dranove & Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2014.
"The Trillion Dollar Conundrum: Complementarities and Health Information Technology,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 239-270, November.
- David Dranove & Christopher Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2012. "The Trillion Dollar Conundrum: Complementarities and Health Information Technology," NBER Working Papers 18281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chris Forman & Avi Goldfarb & Shane Greenstein, 2012. "The Internet and Local Wages: A Puzzle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 556-575, February.
- Vladimirov, Zhelyu & Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2013. "Significance of globalization-specific factors for SME competitiveness: a conceptual model and an empirical test," MPRA Paper 63518, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McGuirk, Helen & Lenihan, Helena & Hart, Mark, 2015. "Measuring the impact of innovative human capital on small firms’ propensity to innovate," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 965-976.
- Arora, Ashish & Forman, Chris & Yoon, Ji Woong, 2010. "Complementarity and information technology adoption: Local area networks and the Internet," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 228-242, July.
- Greenstein, Shane, 2010. "Innovative Conduct in Computing and Internet Markets," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
- Chris Forman & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2012.
"From Wires to Partners: How the Internet Has Fostered R&D Collaborations Within Firms,"
INFORMS, vol. 58(8), pages 1549-1568, August.
- Chris CM Forman & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2012. "From wires to partners: How the Internet has fostered R&D collaborations within firms," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/105990, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arora, Ashish & Gambardella, Alfonso, 2010. "The Market for Technology," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:17:y:2008:i:2:p:295-316. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.