Streets, Malls, and Supermarkets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, Jonathan & Grajek, Michal & Wey, Christian, 2005.
"Hypermarket Competition and the Diffusion of Retail Checkout Barcode Scanning,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5386, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2005. "Hypermarket Competition and the Diffusion of Retail Checkout Barcode Scanning," CIG Working Papers SP II 2005-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2005. "Hypermarket Competition and the Diffusion of Retail Checkout Barcode Scanning," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 523, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rudkin, Simon, 2014. "Supermarkets versus local shopping: Welfare implications of retail provision mode," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 396-398.
- Brandão, António & Correia-da-Silva, João & Pinho, Joana, 2014. "Spatial competition between shopping centers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 234-250.
- Minten, Bart, 2007. "The food retail revolution in poor countries: Is it coming or is it over? Evidence from Madagascar," IFPRI discussion papers 719, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Tiziana D'Alfonso & Valentina Bracaglia & Yulai Wan, 2015. "Airport cities and multiproduct pricing," DIAG Technical Reports 2015-14, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Sloev, Igor & Thisse, Jacques-François & Ushchev, Philip, 2013.
"Do we go shopping downtown or in the `burbs? Why not both?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- USHCHEV, Philip & SLOEV, Igor & THISSE, Jacques-François & ,, 2013. "Do we go shopping downtown or in the ‘burbs’? Why not both?," CORE Discussion Papers 2013057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Philip Ushchev & Igor Sloev & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2014. "Do we go shopping downtown or in the 'burbs? Why not both?," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1262, European Regional Science Association.
- Bruno De Borger & Antonio Russo, 2015.
"The Political Economy of Pricing Car Access to Downtown Commercial Districts,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5294, CESifo Group Munich.
- DE BORGER, Bruno & RUSSO, Antonio, 2015. "Lobbying and the political economy of pricing car access to downtown commercial districts," Working Papers 2015012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2011.
"Estimating level effects in diffusion of a new technology: barcode scanning at the checkout counter,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(14), pages 1737-1748.
- Jonathan Beck & Michal Grajek & Christian Wey, 2007. "Estimating level effects in diffusion of a new technology: Barcode scanning at the checkout counter," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-07-002, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Timothy Richards & Stephen Hamilton & Koichi Yonezawa, 2015.
"Retail Market Power in a Shopping Basket Model of Supermarket Competition,"
1503, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Richards, Timothy & Hamilton, Stephen, 2016. "Retail Market Power in a Shopping Basket Model of Supermarket Competition," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235801, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ushchev Ph. & Sloev I. & Thisse J.-F., 2014. "Competition between Small Shops and a Large Shopping Center," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 23(3), pages 12-37.
- Carsten Eckel, 2009. "International Trade and Retailing," CESifo Working Paper Series 2597, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eizenberg, Alon & Lach, Saul & Yiftach, Merav, 2016. "Retail Prices in a City," CEPR Discussion Papers 11590, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Clapp & Katsiaryna Bardos & Tingyu Zhou, 2014. "Expansions and Contractions of Major US Shopping Centers," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 16-56, January.
- Ushchev, Philip & Sloev, Igor & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2015. "Do we go shopping downtown or in the ‘burbs?," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 1-15.
- Productivity Commission, 2008. "The Market for Retail Tenancy Leases in Australia," Inquiry Reports, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia, number 43.
- Mark Armstrong, 2006. "Competition in two‐sided markets," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 37(3), pages 668-691, September.
- Bjørn Olav Johansen & Tore Nilssen, 2016. "The Economics of Retailing Formats: Competition Versus Bargaining," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(1), pages 109-134, March.
- Johansen, Bjørn Olav, 2012. "The Buyer Power Of Multiproduct Retailers: Competition With One-Stop Shopping," Working Papers in Economics 03/12, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Dai Zusai, 2015. "Market size effects on long-run demand of a network good," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2768-2775.
- De Borger, Bruno & Russo, Antonio, 2017. "The political economy of pricing car access to downtown commercial districts," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 76-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:14:y:2005:i:1:p:29-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.