Impacts of Market Reform on Spatial Volatility of Maize Prices in Tanzania
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tyers,Rod & Anderson,Kym, 2011. "Disarray in World Food Markets," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521172318, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baffes,John & Kshirsagar,Varun & Mitchell,Donald, 2015.
"What drives local food prices ? evidence from the Tanzanian maize market,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
7338, The World Bank.
- Baffes, John & Kshirsagar, Varun & Mitchell, Donald, 2015. "What Drives Local Food Prices? Evidence from the Tanzanian Maize Market," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211193, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2011.
"Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 795-804.
- Pauw, Kalie & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural Growth, Poverty, and Nutrition in Tanzania," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95974, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE);Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:59:y:2008:i:2:p:257-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.