Community College Growth Opportunities: Untapped Potential in America's Heartland?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Terance J. Rephann, 2007. "Community College Growth Opportunities: Untapped Potential in America's Heartland?," Working Papers 2007-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Drabenstott & Nancy Novack & Stephan Weiler, 2004.
"New governance for a new rural economy : reinventing public and private institutions : a conference summary,"
Proceedings – Rural and Agricultural Conferences,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue May, pages 1-7.
- Mark Drabenstott & Nancy Novack & Stephan Weiler, 2004. "New governance for a new rural economy : reinventing public and private institutions : a conference summary," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 55-70.
- Eliasson, Kent, 2006. "The Effects of Accessibility to University Education on Enrollment Decisions, Geographical Mobility, and Social Recruitment," Umeå Economic Studies 690, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W. Jackson & Scott Peecksen & Donsig Jang & Amang Sukasih, 2005. "Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System Data Quality Study Methodology Report: Supplemental Tables," Mathematica Policy Research Reports ccebe36b17674d6ca704f8116, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Vijay K. Mathur, 1999. "Human Capital-Based Strategy for Regional Economic Development," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 13(3), pages 203-216, August.
- Kennedy, Peter, 1986. "Interpreting Dummy Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 174-175, February.
- Marc Frenette, 2006.
"Too Far to Go On? Distance to School and University Participation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 31-58.
- Frenette, Marc, 2002. "Too Far to Go on? Distance to School and University Participation," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2002191e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Rephann, Terance J., 2002. "The importance of geographical attributes in the decision to attend college," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 291-307, December.
- Moretti, Enrico, 2004. "Human capital externalities in cities," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 51, pages 2243-2291 Elsevier.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated".
"Increasing the Economic Development Benefits of Higher Education in Michigan,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
tjb2005jwd, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Increasing the Economic Development Benefits of Higher Education in Michigan," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 04-106, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Thomas J. Kane & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 1999. "The Community College: Educating Students at the Margin between College and Work," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(1), pages 63-84, Winter.
- repec:mpr:mprres:4763 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:38:y:2007:i:3:p:443-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.