Econometrics for Evaluations: An Introduction to Recent Developments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elizabeth M. King & Jere R. Behrman, 2009.
"Timing and Duration of Exposure in Evaluations of Social Programs,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 24(1), pages 55-82, February.
- King , Elizabeth M. & Behrman, Jere R., 2008. "Timing and duration of exposure in evaluations of social programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4686, The World Bank.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch & Edwin Muchapondwah, 2013.
"Do the Poor Benefit from Devolution Policies? Evidences from Quantile Treatment Effect Evaluation of Joint Forest Management,"
201388, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dambala Gelo, Steven F. Koch and Edwin Muchapondwa, 2013. "Do the Poor Benefit from Devolution Policies? Evidences from Quantile Treatment Effect Evaluation of Joint Forest Management," Working Papers 400, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2012. "Welfare and Common Property Rights Forestry: Evidence from Ethiopian Villages," Working Papers 277, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johar, Meliyanni, 2009.
"The impact of the Indonesian health card program: A matching estimator approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 35-53, January.
- Meliyanni Johar, 2007. "The Impact of the Indonesian Health Card Program: A Matching Estimator Approach," Discussion Papers 2007-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Hveem, Joakim, 2012. "Are temporary work agencies stepping-stones into regular employment?," SULCIS Working Papers 2012:3, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Crespo Cuaresma, Jesus & Oberhofer, Harald & Vincelette, Gallina Andronova, 2014.
"Firm growth and productivity in Belarus: New empirical evidence from the machine building industry,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 726-738.
- Harald Oberhofer & Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Gallina A. Vincelette, 2012. "Firm growth and productivity in Belarus: New empirical evidence from the machine building industry," EcoMod2012 4021, EcoMod.
- Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo & Oberhofer, Harald & Vincelette, Gallina A., 2012. "Firm growth and productivity in Belarus : new empirical evidence from the machine building industry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6005, The World Bank.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:59233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dambala Gelo & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "The Welfare Effect of Common Property Forestry Rights:Evidence from Ethiopian Villages," Working Papers 201123, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:60:y:2017:i:c:p:71-91 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anger, Silke & Camehl, Georg & Peter, Frauke, 2017.
"Involuntary job loss and changes in personality traits,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 71-91.
- Anger, Silke & Camehl, Georg & Peter, Frauke, 2017. "Involuntary Job Loss and Changes in Personality Traits," IZA Discussion Papers 10561, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stenberg, Anders & de Luna, Xavier & Westerlund, Olle, 2011.
"Does Formal Education for Older Workers Increase Earnings? – Analyzing Annual Data Stretching over 25 Years,"
Umeå Economic Studies
823, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Stenberg, Anders & de Luna, Xavier & Westerlund, Olle, 2011. "Does Formal Education for Older Workers Increase Earnings? Analyzing Annual Data Stretching Over 25 Years," Working Paper Series 8/2011, Stockholm University, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Hayley Fisher & Hamish Low, 2015.
"Financial implications of relationship breakdown: Does marriage matter?,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 735-769, December.
- Hayley Fisher & Hamish Low, 2012. "Financial implications of relationship breakdown: does marriage matter?," IFS Working Papers W12/17, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Chad D. Meyerhoefer & Muzhe Yang, 2011. "The Relationship between Food Assistance and Health: A Review of the Literature and Empirical Strategies for Identifying Program Effects," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 304-344.
- McClintock, Anthea & Malcolm, Bill & Crean, Jason & Jackson, Tom & Heath, James, 2013. "Pragmatic Selection of R,D&E Investments in Primary Industries," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152169, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Egger, Peter & Hahn, Franz R., 2010. "Endogenous bank mergers and their impact on banking performance: Some evidence from Austria," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 155-166, March.
- Tymon Słoczyński, 2015.
"The Oaxaca–Blinder Unexplained Component as a Treatment Effects Estimator,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 77(4), pages 588-604, August.
- Tymon Sloczynski, 2012. "The Oaxaca-Blinder unexplained component as a treatment effects estimator," Working Papers 61, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Słoczyński, Tymon, 2013. "The Oaxaca–Blinder Unexplained Component as a Treatment Effects Estimator," MPRA Paper 50660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeff Borland & Yi-Ping Tseng & Roger Wilkins, 2005. "Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Methods of Microeconomic Program and Policy Evaluation," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n08, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Mwalughali, Obed Gilbert Fredrick, 2013. "The Impact Of Community Savings And Investment Promotion Program On Household Income And Credit Market Participation In Kasungu District, Central Malawi," Research Theses 157595, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Franz R. Hahn & Peter Egger, 2010. "Corporate Ownership and Performance. Going Public versus Going Private in Europe," WIFO Working Papers 358, WIFO.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2011. "ivtreatreg: A new Stata command for estimating binary treatment models with heterogeneous response to treatment under observable and unobservable selection," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2011 04, Stata Users Group.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2013.
"Employment Effects of Acquisitions: Evidence from Acquired European Firms,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 42(3), pages 345-363, May.
- Oberhofer, Harald, 2010. "Employment effects of acquisitions: Evidence from acquired European firms," Working Papers in Economics 2010-10, University of Salzburg.
- Giovanni Cerulli, 2012. "Ivtreatreg: a new STATA routine for estimating binary treatment models with heterogeneous response to treatment under observable and unobservable selection," CERIS Working Paper 201203, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:79:y:2003:i:247:p:491-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.