Costly Intermediation And Consumption Smoothing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boel, Paola & Camera, Gabriele, 2016. "Money, Credit and Banking and the Cost of Financial Activity," Working Paper Series 331, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- António Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2015.
"The effects of credit subsidies on development,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 58(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Antonio Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2012. "The Effects of Credit Subsidies on Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 176, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Merlin, Giovanni Tondin & Teles, Vladimir Kuhl, 2014. "Financial frictions, informality and income inequality," Textos para discussão 374, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Eden, Maya, 2012. "Should Wall-Street be occupied ? an overlooked price externality of financial intermediation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6059, The World Bank.
- Sapci, Ayse, 2017.
"Costly financial intermediation and excess consumption volatility,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 97-114.
- Sapci, Ayse, 2014. "Costly Financial Intermediation and Excess Consumption Volatility," Working Papers 2014-04, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 11 Jun 2014.
- Tiago V. V. Cavalcanti & Chryssi Giannitsarou, 2017. "Growth and Human Capital: A Network Approach," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 127(603), pages 1279-1317, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:51:y:2013:i:1:p:459-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.