Banking in computable general equilibrium economies: technical appendices I and II
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bustamante, Christian & Hamann, Franz, 2015. "Countercyclical reserve requirements in a heterogeneous-agent and incomplete financial markets economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 55-70.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:87:y:2018:i:c:p:144-154 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Kirkby Author-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|, 2017. "Convergence of Discretized Value Function Iteration," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 49(1), pages 117-153, January.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Alexander Michaelides & Kalin Nikolov, 2011.
"Winners and Losers in Housing Markets,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 255-296, March.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Alexander Michaelides & Kalin Nikolov, 2007. " Winners and Losers in Housing Markets," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0705, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro & Michaelides, Alexander & Nikolov, Kalin, 2010. "Winners and Losers in Housing Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kumhof, Michael, 2004.
"Sterilization of short-term capital inflows--through lower interest rates?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1209-1221.
- Michael Kumhof, "undated". "Sterilization of Short-Term Capital Inflows - Through Lower Interest Rates ?," Working Papers 00018, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Vegh & Amartya Lahiri & Viktoria Hnatkovska, 2011. "The Exchange Rate Response Puzzle," 2011 Meeting Papers 425, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Freeman, John R., 1996. "A Computable Equilibrium Model for the Study of Political Economy," Bulletins 7484, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Dedova, M. & Pilnik, N. & Pospelov, I., 2014. "Description of Liquidity Needs on the Part of the Russian Banking System Based on the Statistics of Turnovers," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 87-109.
- DÃaz-GimÃ©nez, Javier & Kirkby, Robert, 2016. "Inflation and the growth rate of money in the long run and the short run," Working Paper Series 5047, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Wang, Tianxi, 2009. "The Allocation of Liability: Why Financial Intermediation?," Economics Discussion Papers 2957, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Arias, 2003. "U.S. Business Cycle Volatility And Banking Productivity," Documentos CEDE 003668, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Dean Corbae & Pablo D'Erasmo, 2010. "A Quantitative Model of Banking Industry Dynamics," 2010 Meeting Papers 268, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Okan Eren, 2009. "Wealth Distribution and Social Security Reform in an Economy with Entrepreneurs," Working Papers 0907, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Cooper, Russell & Ejarque, Joao, 1995.
"Financial intermediation and the Great Depression: a multiple equilibrium interpretation,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 285-323, December.
- Russell Cooper & Joao Ejarque, 1995. "Financial Intermediation and The Great Depression: A Multiple Equilibrium Interpretation," NBER Working Papers 5130, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Rao Aiyagari & Ellen R. McGrattan, 2003. "The Optimum Quantity of Debt: Technical Appendix," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(1), pages 193-217, May.
- Gordon, David B. & Leeper, Eric M. & Zha, Tao, 1998. "Trends in velocity and policy expectations," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 265-304, December.
- Tiago V. de V. Cavalcanti & Anne P. Villamil, 2005.
"On The Welfare And Distributional Implications Of Intermediation Costs,"
Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
087, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Tiago V. de V. Cavalcanti & Anne P. Villamil & Antonio Antunes, 2007. "On the Welfare and Distributional Implications of Intermediation Costs," 2007 Meeting Papers 621, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Prescott, Edward C., 2014. "Interest on reserves, policy rules and quantitative easing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 109-111.
- Michael Kumhof, "undated". "A Quantative Exploration of the Role of Short-Term Domestic Debit in Balance of Payments Crises," Working Papers 00017, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Kalin Nikolov & Alex Michaelides & Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, 2007. "From Shirtsleeves to Shirtsleeves in a Long Lifetime," 2007 Meeting Papers 357, Society for Economic Dynamics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmsr:155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .