Profits and balance sheet developments at U.S. commercial banks in 2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Correa, Ricardo & Goldberg, Linda & Rice, Tara, 2014.
"Liquidity Risk and U.S. Bank Lending at Home and Abroad,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
1105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ricardo Correa & Linda S. Goldberg & Tara Rice, 2014. "Liquidity Risk and U.S. Bank Lending at Home and Abroad," NBER Working Papers 20285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Correa, Ricardo & Goldberg, Linda S. & Rice, Tara, 2014. "Liquidity risk and U.S. bank lending at home and abroad," Staff Reports 676, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Morten L. Bech & Carl T. Bergstrom & Rod Garratt & Martin Rosvall, 2011. "Mapping change in the federal funds market," Staff Reports 507, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Matt Pinnuck, 2012. "A Review of the Role of Financial Reporting in the Global Financial Crisis," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 22(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Rice, Tara & Rose, Jonathan, 2016. "When good investments go bad: The contraction in community bank lending after the 2008 GSE takeover," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 68-88.
- Bech, Morten L. & Bergstrom, Carl T. & Rosvall, Martin & Garratt, Rodney J., 2015. "Mapping change in the overnight money market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 424(C), pages 44-51.
- Joseph B. Nichols & Stephen D. Oliner & Michael R. Mulhall, 2010. "Commercial and residential land prices across the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 2010. "Unstable banking," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(3), pages 306-318, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBank profits ; Banks and banking;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgrb:y:2009:n:v.95:x:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .