Optimal Inflation Tax And Structural Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saif asif Khan & Sajawal Khan, 2011. "Optimal Taxation, Inflation and the Formal and Informal Sectors," SBP Working Paper Series 40, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti, 2009.
"Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey,"
School of Economics Discussion Papers
0609, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Batini, Nicoletta & Kim, Young-Bae & Levine, Paul & Lotti, Emanuela, 2011. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets: A Survey," Working Papers 11/94, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Paul L Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Nicoletta Batini & Young-Bae Kim, 2010. "Informal Labour and Credit Markets; A Survey," IMF Working Papers 10/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Stanley Black & Charis Christofides & Alex Mourmouras, 2006. "Convertibility risk: the precautionary demand for foreign currency in a crisis," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 141-165, March.
- Alexandre Cunha, 2004. "The Friedman Rule in a Two Sector Small Open Economy," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 530, Econometric Society.
- Mazhar, Ummad & Méon, Pierre-Guillaume, 2017.
"Taxing the unobservable: The impact of the shadow economy on inflation and taxation,"
Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 89-103.
- Ummad Mazhar & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "Taxing the unobservable: The impact of the shadow economy on inflation and taxation," Working Papers CEB 12-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ahiabu, Stephen, 2006. "Inflation and the underground economy," MPRA Paper 763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Tirelli, Patrizio, 2015.
"U.S. Trend Inflation Reinterpreted: The Role Of Fiscal Policies And Time-Varying Nominal Rigidities,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(06), pages 1294-1308, September.
- Acocella Nicola & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Tirelli Patrizio, 2014. "US trend inflation reinterpreted. The role of fiscal policies and time-varying nominal rigidities," wp.comunite 0108, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Alexandre Cunha, 2008.
"The optimality of the Friedman rule when some distorting taxes are exogenous,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(2), pages 267-291, May.
- Alexandre B. Cunha, 2005. "The Optimality of the Friedman Rule When Some Distorting Taxes Are Exogenous," IBMEC RJ Economics Discussion Papers 2005-06, Economics Research Group, IBMEC Business School - Rio de Janeiro.
- Alexandre B. Cunha, 2006. "The Optimality Of The Friedman Rule When Some Distorting Taxes Are Exogenous," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 45, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Arbex, Marcelo & Turdaliev, Nurlan, 2011. "Optimal monetary and audit policy with imperfect taxation," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 327-340, June.
- Samuel Gil Martín, 2012. "Liquidity, Welfare and Distribution," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(2), pages 217-234, May.
- Pinar Yesin, 2004. "Tax Collection Costs, Tax Evasion and Optimal Interest Rates," Working Papers 04.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Koreshkova, Tatyana A., 2006. "A quantitative analysis of inflation as a tax on the underground economy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 773-796, May.
- Pinar Ayse Yesin, 2006. "Financing Government Expenditures Optimally," Working Papers 06.01, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Mihai Mutascu, 2014. "Shadow economy and tax revenue in Africa," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(1), pages 469-479.
- Stacey Schreft & Bruce Smith, 2008. "The social value of risk-free government debt," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 131-155, March.
- Antunes, Antonio R. & Cavalcanti, Tiago V. de V., 2007. "Start up costs, limited enforcement, and the hidden economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 203-224, January.
- Robert R. Reed & Stacey L. Schreft, 2007. "Phillips curves, monetary policy, and a labor market transmission mechanism," Research Working Paper RWP 07-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Dibooglu, Sel & Kenc, Turalay, 2009. "Welfare cost of inflation in a stochastic balanced growth model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 650-658, May.
- Mazhar, Ummad & Jafri, Juvaria, 2014. "Does an informal sector reduce the economic dividends of political stability? Empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 60764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Cesaroni, 2017. "Optimal Long-Run Inflation and the Informal Economy," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 46, Bank of Lithuania.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:macdyn:v:7:y:2003:i:03:p:333-362_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDY .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.