Financial frictions, informality and income inequality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antunes, António & Cavalcanti, Tiago & Villamil, Anne, 2008.
"Computing general equilibrium models with occupational choice and financial frictions,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(7-8), pages 553-568, July.
- AntÃƒÂ³nio Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2006. "Computing General Equilibrium Models with Occupational Choice and Financial Frictions," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22560, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- António Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2006. "Computing General Equilibrium Models with Occupational Choice and Financial Frictions," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0611, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Tiago V. de V. Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil & António R. Antunes, 2006. "Computing General Equilibrium Models with Occupational Choice and Financial Frictions," Working Papers w200615, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- António Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2015.
"The effects of credit subsidies on development,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 58(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Antonio Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2012. "The Effects of Credit Subsidies on Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 176, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- António Antunes & Tiago Cavalcanti & Anne Villamil, 2013. "Costly Intermediation And Consumption Smoothing," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 459-472, January.
- S. Rao Aiyagari, 1994. "Uninsured Idiosyncratic Risk and Aggregate Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(3), pages 659-684.
- Antunes, António & Cavalcanti, Tiago & Villamil, Anne, 2008. "The effect of financial repression and enforcement on entrepreneurship and economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 278-297, March.
- Antunes, Antonio R. & Cavalcanti, Tiago V. de V., 2007. "Start up costs, limited enforcement, and the hidden economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 203-224, January.
- Amaral, Pedro S. & Quintin, Erwan, 2006. "A competitive model of the informal sector," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 1541-1553, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Merlin, Giovanni Tondin, 2018. "Credit subsidies: bad idea or misuse?," Textos para discussão 483, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Merlin, Giovanni Tondin, 2018. "Entrepreneurship, financial frictions and the welfare gains of business cycles," Textos para discussão 484, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2015-02-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IUE-2015-02-05 (Informal & Underground Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fgv:eesptd:374. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da FGV/EPGE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eegvfbr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.