Formalizando la informalidad empresarial en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Franz Hamann & Luis-Fernando Mejía, 2011. "Formalizando la informalidad empresarial en Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009078, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann, 2015. "Informality, Saving and Wealth Inequality," Borradores de Economia 873, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann, 2015. "Informality, Saving and Wealth Inequality in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88196, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann & Cesar Tamayo, 2017.
"Credit and Saving Constraints in General Equilibrium: Evidence from Survey Data,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
8283, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Catalina Granda & Franz Hamann & Cesar E. Tamayo, 2017. "Credit and Saving Constraints in General Equilibrium: Evidence from Survey Data," Borradores de Economia 1002, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Jesús Botero G. & Christian Vargas & Álvaro Hurtado Rendón & Humberto Franco, 2014. "Informality and formality: Fiscal policy in DSGE model," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 010925, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
More about this item
KeywordsFormalidad; informalidad; políticas de formalización empresarial. Classification JEL: E2; E6; H3; J4.;
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H3 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents
- J4 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-IUE-2011-10-22 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2011-10-22 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:676. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .