Competitiveness Within The Euro Area: The Problem That Still Needs To Be Solved
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelini, E. & Dieppe, A. & Pierluigi, B., 2015. "Modelling internal devaluation experiences in Europe: Rational or learning agents?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 81-92.
- repec:rim:rimpre:15_01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2014. "Why is Italy doing so badly after doing so well?," Professional Reports 02_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Knobel, A. & Mironov, A., 2015.
"Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union,"
Journal of the New Economic Association,
New Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 76-101.
- Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union & Mironov, Alexey, 2014. "Assessment of CIS Countries Readiness for Creation of Currency Union," Published Papers dok19, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Alexander Knobel & Alexey Mironov, 2014. "Оценка Готовности Стран СНГ к Созданию Валютного Союза c Россией (Readiness Assessment of the CIS Member States to Create a Monetary Union with Russia)," Working Papers 136, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2015.
- Angelini, Elena & Dieppe, Alistair & Pierluigi, Beatrice, 2013. "Learning about wage and price mark-ups in euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1512, European Central Bank.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr & Javier OrdÃ³Ã±ez, 2018. "Unit Labour Costs and the Dynamics of Output and Unemployment in the Southern European Crisis Countries," TUT Economic Research Series 41, Department of Finance and Economics, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Konstantinos Liapis & Antonios Rovolis & Christos Galanos & Eleftherios Thalassinos, 2013. "The Clusters of Economic Similarities between EU Countries: A View Under Recent Financial and Debt Crisis," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1), pages 41-66.
- Gunther Schnabl & Holger Zemanek, 2010.
"Inter-temporal Savings, Current Account Dynamics and Asymmetric Shocks in a Heterogeneous European Monetary Union,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3279, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Zemanek, Holger, 2011. "Inter-Temporal Savings, Current Account Dynamics and Asymmetric Shocks in a Heterogeneous European Monetary Union," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48685, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- João Rebelo Barbosa & Rui Henrique Alves, 2011. "Divergent competitiveness in the eurozone and the optimum currency area theory," FEP Working Papers 436, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tausch, Arno, 2011. "The efficiency and effectiveness of social spending in the EU-27 and the OECD – a 2011 reanalysis," MPRA Paper 33516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2015.
"Why Is Italy Doing So Badly?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 349-365, October.
- Gianluigi Pelloni, Marco Savioli, 2015. "Why is Italy doing so badly?," LCERPA Working Papers 0089, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 03 Apr 2015.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Marco Savioli, 2015. "Why is Italy doing so badly?," Professional Reports 15-01, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:1211-1227 is not listed on IDEAS
- JoÃ£o Rebelo Barbosa & Rui Henrique Alves, 2011. "The Euro Area Ten Years after Its Creation: (Divergent) Competitiveness and the Optimum Currency Area Theory," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 58(5), pages 605-629, December.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Structural Decline: Lessons from Japan for the European Crisis," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 14(1), pages 124-150, Winter/Sp.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2013. "The Macroeconomic Policy Challenges of Balance Sheet Recession: Lessons from Japan for the European Crisis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4249, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:30:y:2010:i:3:p:42-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.