Productivity Impact Of The Modern Varieties Of Rice In India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Mark W. Rosegrant & Robert E. Evenson, 1992. "Agricultural Productivity and Sources of Growth in South Asia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(3), pages 757-761.
- Mark W. Rosegrant & Robert E. Evenson, 1993. "Agricultural Productivity Growth in Pakistan and India: A Comparative Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 433-451.
- Ravindra H. Dholakia & Bakul H. Dholakia, 1993. "Growth of Total Factor Productivity in Indian Agriculture," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 25-40, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bola Awotide & Arega Alene & Tahirou Abdoulaye & Victor Manyong, 2015. "Impact of agricultural technology adoption on asset ownership: the case of improved cassava varieties in Nigeria," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(6), pages 1239-1258, December.
- Mishra, Ashok K. & Kumar, Anjani & Joshi, Pramod K. & D'souza, Alwin, 2016. "Impact of contracts in high yielding varieties seed production on profits and yield: The case of Nepal," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 110-121.
- Kassie, Menale & Shiferaw, Bekele & Muricho, Geoffrey, 2011. "Agricultural Technology, Crop Income, and Poverty Alleviation in Uganda," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1784-1795.
- Anonymous & Gauchan, D. & Malabayuabas, Maria Luz & Bool-Emerick, M. & Hardy, B., 2012. "Patterns of Adoption of Improved Rice Varieties and Farm-Level Impacts in Stress-Prone Rainfed Areas in South Asia," IRRI Books, International Rice Research Institute (IRRI), number 164467.
- Minten, Bart & Murshid, K.A.S. & Reardon, Thomas, 2013.
"Food Quality Changes and Implications: Evidence from the Rice Value Chain of Bangladesh,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 100-113.
- Minten, Bart & Murshid, K.A.S. & Reardon, Thomas, 2012. "Food quality changes and implications: Evidence from the rice value chain of Bangladesh," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125280, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ozgur Kaya & Ilker Kaya & Lewell Gunter, 2013.
"Foreign Aid and the Quest for Poverty Reduction: Is Aid to Agriculture Effective?,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(3), pages 583-596, September.
- Kaya, Oz & Kaya, Ilker & Gunter, Lewell, 2013. "Foreign aid and the quest for poverty reduction: Is aid to agriculture effective?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150720, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alejandro Nin-Pratt & Bingxin Yu & Shenggen Fan, 2010. "Comparisons of agricultural productivity growth in China and India," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 209-223, June.
- repec:spr:ssefpa:v:10:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12571-017-0754-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Das, V.K., 2015. "Total Factor Productivity Growth of Jowar and Bajra in India: A Comparative Analysis Using Different Methods of TFP Computation," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(2).
- Uttam Kumar Deb & Mahabub Hossain & Steve Jones, 2011. "Rethinking Food Security Strategy: Self-sufficiency or Self-reliance," Working Papers id:3458, eSocialSciences.
- Kassie, Menale & Jaleta, Moti & Shiferaw, Bekele A. & Mmbando, Frank & De Groote, Hugo, 2012. "Improved Maize Technologies and Welfare Outcomes In Smallholder Systems: Evidence From Application of Parametric and Non-Parametric Approaches," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 128004, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:deveco:v:44:y:2006:i:2:p:190-207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.