Growth of Total Factor Productivity in Indian Agriculture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- John W. Kendrick, 1961. "Productivity Trends in the United States," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kend61-1, January.
- Charles R. Hulten & Sylaja Srinivasan, 1999. "Indian Manufacturing Industry: Elephant or Tiger? New Evidence on the Asian Miracle," NBER Working Papers 7441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Ghosh, Madhusudan, 2010. "Structural Breaks and Performance in Indian Agriculture," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 65(1).
- Murgai, Rinku, 2001. "The Green Revolution and the productivity paradox: evidence from the Indian Punjab," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 199-209, September.
- Kurup, Suresh & Jha, Girish & Singh, Alka, 2015. "Technical and efficiency changes in oilseed sector in India: Implications for policy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212017, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Murgai, Rinku, 1999. "The green revolution and the productivity paradox : evidence from the Indian Punjab," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2234, The World Bank.
- repec:ags:ingawp:253314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kumar, Praduman & Mittal, Surabhi, 2006. "Agricultural Productivity Trends in India: Sustainability Issues," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(2006).
- Alejandro Nin-Pratt & Bingxin Yu & Shenggen Fan, 2010. "Comparisons of agricultural productivity growth in China and India," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 209-223, June.
- Sawant S D & B N Kulkarni & Achuthan C V & Satyasai K J S, 2007. "Agricultural Development In Maharashtra: Highlights Of Growth Patterns And Policy Implications," Working Papers id:904, eSocialSciences.
- Kerr, John M., 1996. "Sustainable development of rainfed agriculture in India:," EPTD discussion papers 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Shujat Ali, 2004. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in Pakistan’s Agriculture: 1960–1996," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 43(4), pages 493-513.
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Heisey, Paul W., 1999. "Cereal Crop Productivity in Developing Countries: Past Trends and Future Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7682, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Das, V.K., 2015. "Total Factor Productivity Growth of Jowar and Bajra in India: A Comparative Analysis Using Different Methods of TFP Computation," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 28(2).
- Kumar, Praduman & Dey, Madan Mohan & Paraguas, Ferdinand J., 2006. "Fish Supply Projections by Production Environments and Species Types in India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 19(2).
- Rao, N. Chandrasekhara, 2005. "Total Factor Productivity in Andhra Pradesh Agriculture," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 18(1).
- Kumar, Praduman & Mittal, Surabhi & Hossain, Mahabub, 2008. "Agricultural Growth Accounting and Total Factor Productivity in South Asia: A Review and Policy Implications," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(2), December.
More about this item
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dse:indecr:v:28:y:1993:i:1:p:25-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pami Dua). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deudein.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.