Sustainable development of rainfed agriculture in India:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Desai, Gunvant M., 1982. "Sustaining rapid growth in India's fertilizer consumption: a perspective based on composition of use," Research reports 31, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hazell, P. B. R. & Misra, V. N. & Hojjati, Behjat, 1995. "Role of terms of trade in Indian agricultural growth: a national and state level analysis," EPTD discussion papers 15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Krishna, Raj, 1982. "Some Aspects of Agricultural Growth, Price Policy and Equity in Developing Countries," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1995. "Growth and poverty in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1405, The World Bank.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Khandker, Shahidur R. & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1993.
"How infrastructure and financial institutions affect agricultural output and investment in India,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 337-366, August.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Khandker, Shahidur R & Rosenzweig, Mark R., 1989. "How infrastructure and financial institutions affect agricultural output and investment in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 163, The World Bank.
- McGuirk, Anya & Mundlak, Yair, 1991. "Incentives and constraints in the transformation of Punjab agriculture:," Research reports 87, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav & Chaudhuri, Shubham, 1991. "Higher wages for relief work can make many of the poor worse off : recent evidence from Maharashtra's"Employment Guarantee Scheme"," Policy Research Working Paper Series 568, The World Bank.
- Jodha, N.S., 1992. "Common Property Resources; A Missing Dimension of development Strategies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 168, World Bank.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Evenson, Robert E., 1995. "Total factor productivity and sources of long-term growth in Indian agriculture:," EPTD discussion papers 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pender, John L. & Kerr, John M., 1996. "Determinants of farmers' indigenous soil and water conservation investments in India's semi-arid tropics:," EPTD discussion papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Byerlee, Derek, 1992. "Dryland Wheat in India: The Impact of Technical Change and Future Research Challenges," Economics Working Papers 232452, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Ravaillon, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1994. "How important to India's poor is the urban - rural composition of growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1399, The World Bank.
- Peter B. R. Hazell, 1984. "Sources of Increased Instability in Indian and U.S. Cereal Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(3), pages 302-311.
- Pray, Carl E. & Ribeiro, Sharmila & Mueller, Rolf A. E. & Rao, P. Parthasarathy, 1991. "Private research and public benefit: The private seed industry for sorghum and pearl millet in India," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 315-324, August.
- Ravindra H. Dholakia & Bakul H. Dholakia, 1993. "Growth of Total Factor Productivity in Indian Agriculture," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 25-40, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gopal Datt Bhatta & Pramod Kumar Aggarwal & Amit Kumar Shrivastava & Lindsay Sproule, 2016. "Is rainfall gradient a factor of livelihood diversification? Empirical evidence from around climatic hotspots in Indo-Gangetic Plains," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 1657-1678, December.
- Sharma, Bharat R. & Rao, K.V. & Vittal, K.P.R. & Ramakrishna, Y.S. & Amarasinghe, U., 2010. "Estimating the potential of rainfed agriculture in India: Prospects for water productivity improvements," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 23-30, January.
- Alsop, Ruth, 1998. "Coalitions and the organization of multiple-stakeholder action: a case study of agricultural research and extension in Rajasthan, India," EPTD discussion papers 34, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- B. Suresh Reddy, 2015. "Soil Health: Issues and Concerns - A Review," Working Papers id:7599, eSocialSciences.
- Fan, Shenggen & Hazell, P. B. R., 1997. "Should India invest more in less-favored areas?:," EPTD discussion papers 25, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
More about this item
KeywordsRainfed farming.; India.; Agricultural growth.; Agricultural development India.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:eptddp:20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .