Should India invest more in less-favored areas?:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, Martin & Datt, Gaurav, 1995. "Growth and poverty in rural India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1405, The World Bank.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Evenson, Robert E., 1995. "Total factor productivity and sources of long-term growth in Indian agriculture:," EPTD discussion papers 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kerr, John M., 1996. "Sustainable development of rainfed agriculture in India:," EPTD discussion papers 20, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ghose, A K, 1989. "Rural Poverty and Relative Prices in India," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(2), pages 307-331, June.
- Datt, Gaurav & Ravallion, Martin, 1997. "Why have some Indian states performed better than others at reducing rural poverty?," FCND discussion papers 26, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bell, Clive & Rich, Robert, 1994. "Rural Poverty and Aggregate Agricultural Performance in Post-independence India," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 56(2), pages 111-133, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Byerlee, Derek, 2000. "Targeting poverty alleviation in priority setting for agricultural research," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 429-445, August.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie & Magalhães, Eduardo C. & Vosti, Stephen A., 2002.
"Assessing and attributing the benefits from varietal improvement research: evidence from Embrapa, Brazil,"
EPTD discussion papers
95, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Philip Pardey & Julian Alston & Connie Chan-Kang & Eduardo MagalhÃ£es & Stephen Vosti, 2003. "Assessing and Attributing the Benefits from Varietal Improvement Research: Evidence from Embrapa, Brazil," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2003-06, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Narayanan, Sudha & Gulati, Ashok, 2002. "Globalization and the smallholders," MTID discussion papers 50, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Radhakrishnan, Manju & Islam, Nazrul & Ward, Glynn, 2009. "Measuring the benefits from R&D investment beyond the farm gate: the case of the WA wine industry," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48169, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty alleviation India.; Investments.; Government spending policy India.; Agricultural development Asia.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:eptddp:25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .