Globalized Labour Markets? International Rent Sharing Across 47 Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Martins, Pedro S. & Yang, Yong, 2010. "Globalised Labour Markets? International Rent Sharing across 47 Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- John Van Reenen, 1996.
"The Creation and Capture of Rents: Wages and Innovation in a Panel of U. K. Companies,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 111(1), pages 195-226.
- Van Reenen, John, 1994. "The Creation and Capture of Rents: Wages and Innovation in a Panel of UK Companies," CEPR Discussion Papers 1071, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TANAKA Ayumu, 2015. "Wage Premiums for Exporters and Multinational Enterprises: Evidence from Japanese linked employer-employee data," Discussion papers 15106, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Michele Bernini & Jun Du & James H. Love, 2016. "Explaining intermittent exporting: Exit and conditional re-entry in export markets," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(9), pages 1058-1076, December.
- Jirjahn, Uwe, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Intra-Firm Union Density in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11154, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Contractor, Farok & Yang, Yong & Gaur, Ajai S., 2016. "Firm-specific intangible assets and subsidiary profitability: The moderating role of distance, ownership strategy and subsidiary experience," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 950-964.
- Jirjahn, Uwe, 2017.
"Foreign Ownership and Intra-Firm Union Density in Germany,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
149, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Uwe Jirjahn, 2017. "Foreign Ownership and Intra-Firm Union Density in Germany," Research Papers in Economics 2017-09, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- Hartmut Egger & Udo Kreickemeier, 2017.
"Why Foreign Ownership May be Good for You,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade and Labor Markets Welfare, Inequality and Unemployment, chapter 13, pages 381-421
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Hartmut Egger & Udo Kreickemeier, 2011. "Why Foreign Ownership May be Good for You," CESifo Working Paper Series 3631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Egger, Hartmut & Kreickemeier, Udo, 2011. "Why foreign ownership may be good for you," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 19, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Sebastian Krautheim & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2016.
"Wages and International Tax Competition,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(5), pages 893-923, November.
- Sebastian Krautheim & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2011. "Wages and International Tax Competition," Working Papers 1123, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Sebastian Krautheim & Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr, 2012. "Wages and International Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 3867, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carluccio, Juan & Bas, Maria, 2015.
"The impact of worker bargaining power on the organization of global firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 162-181.
- Carluccio, J. & Bas, M., 2013. "The Impact of Worker Bargaining Power on the Organization of Global Firms," Working papers 460, Banque de France.
- Maria Bas & Juan Carluccio, 2015. "The Impact of Worker Bargaining Power on the Organization of Global Firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01297158, HAL.
- repec:ebd:wpaper:164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro S. Martins, 2016. "Employment Resilience through Services Exports? Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data," Working Papers 79, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Verena Dill & Uwe Jirjahn, 2014. "Foreign Owners and Perceived Job Insecurity in Germany: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Research Papers in Economics 2014-09, University of Trier, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:manint:v:53:y:2013:i:6:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0180-5 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:53:y:2015:i:4:p:664-691. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.