The Part-Time Wage Gap in Norway: How Large is It "Really"?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleonora Matteazzi & Ariane Pailhé & Anne Solaz, 2012. "Part-time wage penalties in Europe: A matter of selection or segregation?," Working Papers 250, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Yvonne Oswald & Simone Tuor Sartore, 2014. "Part-Time Employment—Boon to Women but Bane to Men? New Insights on Employer-Provided Training," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 463-481, November.
- Elke Wolf, 2014. "The German Part-Time Wage Gap: Bad News for Men," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 663, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Síle O'Dorchai & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2007.
"The part-time wage penalty in European countries: how large is it for men?,"
International Journal of Manpower,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(7), pages 571-603, October.
- Sile Padraigin O'Dorchai & Robert Plasman & François Rycx, 2007. "The part-time wage penalty in European countries: how large is it for men?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8555, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- O'Dorchai, Síle & Plasman, Robert & Rycx, Francois, 2007. "The Part-Time Wage Penalty in European Countries: How Large Is It for Men?," IZA Discussion Papers 2591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rupietta, Kira, 2015. "How does Part-time Work Affect Firm Performance and Innovation Activity?," Working papers 2015/05, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Raaum Oddbjørn & Bratsberg Bernt & Røed Knut & Österbacka Eva & Eriksson Tor & Jäntti Markus & Naylor Robin A, 2008.
"Marital Sorting, Household Labor Supply, and Intergenerational Earnings Mobility across Countries,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-49, January.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Bratsberg, Bernt & Røed, Knut & Österbacka , Eva & Eriksson, Tor & Jäntti, Markus & Naylor, Robin, 2007. "Marital Sorting, Household Labor Supply, and Intergenerational Earnings Mobility across Countries," Memorandum 17/2007, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Raaum, Oddbjørn & Bratsberg, Bernt & Røed, Knut & Österbacka, Eva & Eriksson, Tor & Jäntti, Markus & Naylor, Robin, 2007. "Marital Sorting, Household Labor Supply, and Intergenerational Earnings Mobility across Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3037, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Garnero, 2016. "Are part-time workers less productive and underpaid?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 249-249, April.
- Wahlberg, Roger, 2008. "Part-Time Penalty in Sweden: Evidence from Quantile Regression," Working Papers in Economics 315, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- B. Cockx & C. Goebel & S. Robin, 2009. "Is income support for part-time workers a steppingstone to regular jobs? An application to young long-term unemployed women," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/561, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Marit Rønsen & AneSeierstad, 2011. "Mobilising female labour market reserves: What promotes women's transitions from part-time to full-time work?," Discussion Papers 658, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Bart Cockx & Christian Goebel & Stéphane Robin, 2013. "Can income support for part-time workers serve as a stepping-stone to regular jobs? An application to young long-term unemployed women," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 189-229, February.
- Bachmann, Ronald & Beimann, Boris & Bredtmann, Julia & David, Peggy & Ehlert, Christoph & Kassenböhmer, Sonja & Schaffner, Sandra & Siemers, Lars, 2011. "Studies on flexicurity Lot 1: Study on various aspects of labour market performance using micro data from the European Union statistics on income and living conditions (EU-SILC). Contract No. VC/2010/," RWI Projektberichte, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, number 72620.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:4:p:985-1017 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kerly Krillo & Jaan Masso, 2010.
"The Part-Time/Full-Time Wage Gap in Central and Eastern Europe: the Case of Estonia,"
Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe,
Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 2(1).
- Kerly Krillo & Jaan Masso, 2010. "The Part-Time/Full-Time Wage Gap In Central And Eastern Europe: The Case Of Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 65, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Fagan, Colette. & Norman, Helen. & Smith, Mark. & Gonzalez Menendez, María C., 2014. "In search of good quality part-time employment," ILO Working Papers 994839683402676, International Labour Organization.
- Ramos, Raul & Sanromá, Esteban & Simón, Hipólito, 2015.
"An Analysis of Wage Differentials between Full- and Part-Time Workers in Spain,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raúl Ramos & Esteban Sanromá & Hipólito Simón, 2015. "An analysis of wage differentials between full-and part-time workers in Spain," Working Papers 2015/29, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Raul Ramos & Esteban Sanromá & Hipólito Simón, 2015. "An analysis of wage differentials between full- and part-time workers in Spain," Working Papers XREAP2015-02, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Aug 2015.
- Gustavo A. García, 2017.
"Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Level for Colombia,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 985-1017, November.
- Gustavo A. Garcia, 2014. "Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Lvel for Colombia," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 011213, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Garcia Cruz, Gustavo Adolfo, 2014. "Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Level for Colombia," MPRA Paper 55224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wahlberg, Roger, 2008. "The Part-Time Penalty for Natives and Immigrants," Working Papers in Economics 314, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:483968 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wolf, Elke, 2013. "The German part-time wage gap: bad news for men," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79969, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Dorrit Posel & Colette Muller, 2008. "Is There Evidence Of A Wage Penalty To Female Part-Time Employment In South Africa?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 466-479, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:44:y:2006:i:2:p:263-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.