Human Resource Management and Performance in UK Call Centres
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caroline Lanciano-Morandat & Hiroatsu Nohara & Robert Tchobanian, 2009. "Les centres d'appel en France: mobilisation et mobilité des salariés face à un système hybride de travail," Post-Print halshs-00433051, HAL.
- Sharda, Kirti, 2011. "Back to the Drawing Board: Exploring Gestalts of Work Design in BPO Firms," IIMA Working Papers WP2011-02-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Mazen M. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Suliman A. El Talla, 2017. "The Efficiency of Information Technology and its Role of e- HRM in the Palestinian Universities," Post-Print hal-01572642, HAL.
- Almudena Cañibano & David Marsden, 2009.
"Participation in Organisations: Economic Approaches,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0945, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Marsden, David & Cañibano, Almudena, 2009. "Participation in organisations: economic approaches," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 25167, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:zbw:espost:167316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vânia Carvalho & Maria Chambel, 2014. "Work-to-Family Enrichment and Employees’ Well-Being: High Performance Work System and Job Characteristics," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 119(1), pages 373-387, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:brjirl:v:44:y:2006:i:1:p:99-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.