The Efficiency of Information Technology and its Role of e- HRM in the Palestinian Universities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wahyu Sutiyono, 2007. "Human Resource Management In State-Owned And Private Enterprises In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 377-394.
- Mark L. Lengnick-Hall & Steve Moritz, 2003. "The Impact of e-HR on the Human Resource Management Function," Journal of Labor Research, Transaction Publishers, vol. 24(3), pages 365-379, July.
- Samy S. Abu Naser & Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Suliman A. El Talla, 2017. "The Reality of Electronic Human Resources Management in Palestinian Universities from the Perspective of the Staff in IT Centers," Post-Print hal-01516216, HAL.
- Stephen Wood & David Holman & Christopher Stride, 2006. "Human Resource Management and Performance in UK Call Centres," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(1), pages 99-124, March.
- Mazen J Al Shobaki & Samy S Abu Naser & Youssef M Abu Amuna & Suliman A El Talla, 2017. "Impact of Electronic Human Resources Management on the Development of Electronic Educational Services in the Universities," Post-Print hal-01500357, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wasim I. Al-Habil & Amal A. Al Hila & Mazen M. Al Shobaki & Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Samy S. Abu Naser, 2017. "The Impact of the Quality of Banking Services on Improving the Marketing Performance of Banks in Gaza Governorates from the Point of View of Their Employees," Post-Print hal-01610720, HAL.
- Mazen J. Al Shobaki & Samy S. Abu Naser & Youssef M. Abu Amuna & Suliman A. El Talla, 2017. "Importance Degree of eHRM and its Impact on Various Administrative Levels in Palestinian Universities," Post-Print hal-01610721, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordshuman resources management; Palestinian universities; information technology efficiency;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2017-09-10 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-PAY-2017-09-10 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-01572642. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .