Parameter Estimation in Longitudinal Studies with Outcome-Dependent Follow-Up
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yingye Zheng & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2007. "Prospective Accuracy for Longitudinal Markers," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(2), pages 332-341, June.
- Benjamin French & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2009. "Marginal Mark Regression Analysis of Recurrent Marked Point Process Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 415-422, June.
- Peter McCullagh, 2008. "Sampling bias and logistic models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(4), pages 643-677, September.
- Jonathan S. Schildcrout & Shawn P. Garbett & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2013. "Outcome Vector Dependent Sampling with Longitudinal Continuous Response Data: Stratified Sampling Based on Summary Statistics," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 69(2), pages 405-416, June.
- Charles E. McCulloch & John M. Neuhaus & Rebecca L. Olin, 2016. "Biased and unbiased estimation in longitudinal studies with informative visit processes," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1315-1324, December.
- Peter J. Diggle & Raquel Menezes & Ting‐li Su, 2010. "Geostatistical inference under preferential sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(2), pages 191-232, March.
- Yingye Zheng & Patrick J. Heagerty, 2005. "Partly Conditional Survival Models for Longitudinal Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 61(2), pages 379-391, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:58:y:2002:i:3:p:621-630. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.