Biased and unbiased estimation in longitudinal studies with informative visit processes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jianguo Sun & Xingwei Tong & Xin He, 2007. "Regression Analysis of Panel Count Data with Dependent Observation Times," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 63(4), pages 1053-1059, December.
- John M. Neuhaus & Charles E. McCulloch, 2011. "Estimation of covariate effects in generalized linear mixed models with informative cluster sizes," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(1), pages 147-162.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Sun, Jianguo & Sun, Liuquan & Liu, Dandan, 2007. "Regression Analysis of Longitudinal Data in the Presence of Informative Observation and Censoring Times," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1397-1406, December.
- Stuart R. Lipsitz & Garrett M. Fitzmaurice & Joseph G. Ibrahim & Richard Gelber & Steven Lipshultz, 2002. "Parameter Estimation in Longitudinal Studies with Outcome-Dependent Follow-Up," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(3), pages 621-630, September.
- Lei Liu & Xuelin Huang & John O'Quigley, 2008. "Analysis of Longitudinal Data in the Presence of Informative Observational Times and a Dependent Terminal Event, with Application to Medical Cost Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 950-958, September.
- Haiqun Lin & Charles E. McCulloch & Robert A. Rosenheck, 2004. "Latent Pattern Mixture Models for Informative Intermittent Missing Data in Longitudinal Studies," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 60(2), pages 295-305, June.
- John M. Williamson & Somnath Datta & Glen A. Satten, 2003. "Marginal Analyses of Clustered Data When Cluster Size Is Informative," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 36-42, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:72:y:2016:i:4:p:1315-1324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.